What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RELADITHS POST MATCH WRAP

reladith

Juniors
He is disgraceful isnt he?

How could he miss the obstruction on Gidley from Slater for the Carlaw try? I am not saying that Qld would not of scored from the ensuing set of six from the Tahu knock on, they probably would have as NSW were well on the ropes. But to award the try without going to the video was just plain stupid and spells out to me the Hampstead is not cut out for this high level of football.

As for the game I thought Hindmarsh was great as was Fitzgibben and Ryan. I think either Gower, Kimmorly or Orford are going to take the number 7 off Finch who i though was OK but he isnt quite ready to dominate at this level yet. As a Finch hater it hurts me to say I think he done well.

In attack NSW only options were on the right with Gidley. I wish blokes like Melon and Cogburn will know see him for what he is. The best centre in the game with daylight second!

Rooney and Lewis on the left were at time great, but there inexperience showed more than once. In saying that I think they shouldnt be dropped. Minichello had a shocker but I would drop him, he is all class.

I would keep the backrow, but bring Kennedy in if fit for Waterhouse. I would keep Mason and Kite with Wing on the bench. I dont know what they will do woth Stevens as I think his couach played him out of the game tonight. One only hopes that he give Jason the same chance that he will give Fitler!

O'Meley was fine and I though Buderus was dusty, especially early on when he took the wrong option going the short side more than once on the last.

Wing has to get more invovled. I think he is becoming stale and as a bias Knights fan i would pick someone more ellusive like Gidley at the moment that would keep defences guessing more, but it wont happen.

QLD were great alround the park with Wesser making up for his earlier mistakes with good clean up works and a hand in Slaters first try.

I think Slaters second one was fair but what irks me is with these refs these days half the time they wouldnt award it, but when you dont want them to, they do!

QLD got lucky breaks on the back of some poor desisions from Hampstead and got the ascendancy 20 mins into the 2nd half. It was all over bar the shouting after that try to Caqrlaw, which should have been awarded.

The 3rd will be a great game and I am on last nights performance going to pick QLD to win on the back a Tallis return and a Lockyer spectacle, and I think Fitlers legs have nearly run off, Lockyer has well and truly over taken the man now, and it is starting to show.