What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Release-O-Rama

I wonder why. I'll bet it's because WWE never got him past the mid-card level... when they did to wrestlers like Miz, Sheamus, and soon, Daniel Bryan!
Melina can get a job anywhere she wants! The beautiful flexible body of hers can do everything. My question is why hasn't Maria picked up a contract with TNA yet? Word was when she was released... nearly 2 years ago now! I'm starting to think that WWE has released too many wrestlers, and TNA can't afford to pick them up because they'll all demand big dollars!

Dude aside from Angle, Anderson, Hardy and RVD no WWE ex wrestler would command a great deal.

Don't forget aside from the WWE its the indies and thats about it.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
Dude aside from Angle, Anderson, Hardy and RVD no WWE ex wrestler would command a great deal.

Don't forget aside from the WWE its the indies and thats about it.
The TNA work scheduled is also a lot lighter and the contracts reflect that.

The Morrison and Melina package is worth a hell of a lot more than Anderson. He really hasn't gone anywhere and his title runs have been meh.

There's always Japan or Mexico. MVP is doing pretty well in New Japan.

The Morrison and Melina package is worth a hell of a lot more than Anderson. He really hasn't gone anywhere and his title runs have been meh.

The difference with MVP compared to most of the recent releases is that MVP always wanted to wrestle in Japan, and left the WWE to fulfil his dream. Is he still the IWGP IC Champ?

Cracking into Japan is hard due to the puroresu style. A-Train succeeded since he is big and wrestles strong-style. Same goes for Brent Albright, but you can add his similarities to Bruiser Brody to the reason for his success. Cracking Mexico is even harder if you didn't get your start in Lucha, though Mark Jindrak was able to for a while.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
The difference with MVP compared to most of the recent releases is that MVP always wanted to wrestle in Japan, and left the WWE to fulfil his dream. Is he still the IWGP IC Champ?

Cracking into Japan is hard due to the puroresu style. A-Train succeeded since he is big and wrestles strong-style. Same goes for Brent Albright, but you can add his similarities to Bruiser Brody to the reason for his success. Cracking Mexico is even harder if you didn't get your start in Lucha, though Mark Jindrak was able to for a while.
MVP had a good run but he lost the title to Masato Tanaka a few months back.

The difference is that a lot of WWE releases really have no business being in the industry. They're roaid apes and underwear models.

If you can't wrestle strong style than you don't have any business being in the industry. Even a guy like Lance Archer has done well.

Mexico is less of an option for WWE cast off because of their hiring practices.

TNA's use of Kennedy is mind explodingly bad.

That simple.

Whos Ya Daddy

First Grade
TNA's use of Kennedy is mind explodingly bad.

That simple.
TNA's booking is mind explodingly bad period. How many guys haven't been used properly? They really don't have any idea what they are doing. Russo was actually doing the right thing and building up Bobby Roode and Velvet Sky only for TNA to f**k that up. It appears Brother Love has one booking move and one move only: a title change.

But I can see a clear path for Morrison and him being built towards something rather than just hotshot and then discarded.

Talking about WWE cast offs in Japan. This really is a great moment.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-TQSUqgodZM

Send for Inoki :lol:

If only he would show up every time someone was stinking it up in the ring at either the WWE or TNA.

I remember seeing that on Botchamania. f**king BRILLIANT!

TNA's booking is mind explodingly bad period. How many guys haven't been used properly? They really don't have any idea what they are doing. Russo was actually doing the right thing and building up Bobby Roode and Velvet Sky only for TNA to f**k that up. It appears Brother Love has one booking move and one move only: a title change.

But I can see a clear path for Morrison and him being built towards something rather than just hotshot and then discarded.

TNA had it's best years from when AJ Styles first won the NWA Title until Christian's 2nd run with the NWA Title. What happened in between? Vince Russo wasn't in Florida!

Bulldog Force

Referee
Both Bella twins, Brie and Nikki have been boned. Ups yours Vince. Keep going, get rid of Kelly, Natalya and Beth next. You're almost there... not long now until the divas division is oblivion.

Bulldog Force

Referee
I got Brie on Facebook (the real one) and she said they were both fired. But it would make more sense if they chose not to renew... isn't one of them going out with John Morrison? TNA anyone?

Matt23

Staff member
I got Brie on Facebook (the real one) and she said they were both fired. But it would make more sense if they chose not to renew... isn't one of them going out with John Morrison? TNA anyone?
One's dating Bryan Danielson, the other Nick Nemeth (Ziggler)

Liam

Juniors
Both Bella twins, Brie and Nikki have been boned. Ups yours Vince. Keep going, get rid of Kelly, Natalya and Beth next. You're almost there... not long now until the divas division is oblivion.

The Bellas sucked and so does Kelly, the divas division would be stronger without them. Get rid of Alicia Fox too.

Bulldog Force

Referee
WWE getting rid of Kelly wouldn't surprise me. The biggest shock to me was when they let Maryse go (the hottest bombshell by far) and Mickie James (the most talented Diva). Nothing will shock me after those.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Really? Keeping the tour bus help up 5 mins is backstage issues?

As for your buffet comment, well, if she can eat and maintain that hot body, she can eat a hippo for all I care!

images