What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Release-O-Rama

Bulldog Force

Referee
The funny thing about that though is that the Royal Rumble card hasn't changed and she's listed in it. I guess that will change now. Does anyone know if she's still seeing CM Punk personally? Quit odd if she is and decides to leave.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Don't think there's been any mention of it here, but Kelly Kelly also gone. WWE Divas division looking very bright...

/sarcasm.

DB

First Grade
Good... as good as eye candy is, I'd prefer better female wrestlers.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Great to see Velvet Sky back. In my eyes, she's neck and neck with AJ as the hottest diva going around.

EY... I can take or leave. He's super busy with his Discovery Channel show, so it seems odd to be paying him to not attend tapings.

Big Pete

Referee
Considering the Dudebusters split up over 2 years ago he did pretty well to stick in there as long as he did.

He'd make a pretty decent addition to the TNA roster. Although, I don't know if TNA will sign any WWE guys up at the moment due to the lawsuit.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Would not be surprised to never hear Barreta's name again. Right up there with Tyler Reks, Ricky Ortiz, and Kevin Thorn.

Big Pete

Referee
In terms of talent, he's better than all of them.

Which is actually saying something given Reks turned out to be one of the better C-show workers.

Misanthrope

Staff member
Talent is half the battle. Thorn and Reks had more personality. Hell, Croft was the one I saw more in.

Big Pete

Referee
I enjoyed his stuff on True Long Island Story. I hope he crops up somewhere and is given a better opportunity. He's fairly young, plenty of time to develop into a handy addition of the roster.

Bulldog Force

Referee
Considering the Dudebusters split up over 2 years ago he did pretty well to stick in there as long as he did.

He'd make a pretty decent addition to the TNA roster. Although, I don't know if TNA will sign any WWE guys up at the moment due to the lawsuit.
Right, there's something I've missed. What's that all about???

Misanthrope

Staff member
Isn't the law suit TNA suing the WWE? What would stop them from signing an ex WWE guy if they so desired?