What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Relocation

Buzz rothfield said the dragons should be one to relocate...
Not that this muppet means anything but i certainly won’t be following the nrl if the dragons are relocated ...
Wondering others thoughts?

Coffs dragon

Bench
We can't even get the JV right! How the hell are we expected to relocate the old boys brigade from the Gong to Timbuktu or wherever. Mary would simply use it as an excuse for his six consecutive years of missing the semi's in 2025 whilst the Board consider 25 possible coaching alternatives, but stick with their favourite peanut!

Old Timer

Coach
Rothfield is a wanker but will no doubt help to push a move for St GI to be moved 100% to the gong.
IMO the NRL will give it consideration and maybe split the old metro area of St George between the Doggies (Greenburg would love that) and the Sharks (Rothfield would cream his pants for that)
I can hear them all saying that the travelling between 2 venues is holding the JV back and as the power is now centralised in Wollongong then the entire club should be there just like Newcastle is a successful satellite to the Sydney based teams.

Dragons 09

Juniors
It was a discussion in general about a Sydney team relocating....he mentioned the Dragons because of crowds of 5K - 6K. Other teams were also mentioned.
Blocka Roach and Graham Hughes dismissed him by clarifying just how big our supporter base is and that the crowds are a result of how we are currently travelling. Simple message was that if we are competitive, crowds won't be a problem.

Gareth67

First Grade
It has me worried, more so now that the P.M. Scotty Murrisun is their new No.1 supporter . Between those 2 clowns they could quite easily relocate N.S.W to W.A and we would be none the wiser. :flushed:

Old Timer

Coach
I was mortified when we voted to kick Souths out of the competition.
In fact I always thought that decision would one day bight us well & truly on the arse for being such bad karma.
Souths were lucky that they had George Piggins in the trenches and an entirely united fan base and the love of a couple of entrepreneurs.
We have no George Piggins, anything but a united fan base and an entrepreneur of a Wollongong persuasion.
The Romans were very good at dividing and conquering and IMO that is exactly what the NRL (and our own people bloody Judas's) have done to our club.
I think the move movement will gather momentum and if anyone thinks BJ is going to fight it best think again.