What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reminders of your childhood

Heheheh. I remember that day only too well. We spent that day down at Mick Moylens pub in Dolls Point. Mum put me in Saints jersey and for some reason she put my poor younger brother in a Canterbury jersey! I don’t even know where it came from. Poor bastard. Looking back now, it just shows she had absolutely no idea. The old man was probably too busy trying to get to the bar to notice but f**ken hell.

That day is burned into my memory. I couldn’t work out (6 years old at the time) why everyone went from being so happy to so sad in such a short time. Everyone was having such a good time and then all of a sudden, there were grown men crying and I didn’t understand it!

Hahaha. I’ve since discovered that that is just being a Saints supporter! 😂

What me and my brothers (one older and one younger at the time) were focused on was playing Summer Games below. Looking back now, this thing must’ve been riding high on the ‘84 Olympics but this thing was the f**king shit. My older brother would have us trawling the bar for for 20c coins, checking the vending machine every 15 minutes or flat out scabbing coins off the most pissed merkins in the place. Safe to say, my brother in the bulldogs jersey wasn’t as successful as me in Saints jersey and the Slippery Steve Morris hair-do! ☺️

Anyway, we’d just hand it over to my older brother (the family scam artist 😏) and only he would play! And we would f**ken love it! 😁 Doing the 100m sprint, you just had to bash the buttons as hard and fast as you could. We found this thing, a plastic cylinder thing, I think it held 10c pieces and he’d put his fingers in to help slide across the two buttons.

Hehehe. Good times! 🤗

View attachment 49238
A f**king giant of a post, well done.

84 Baby

Referee
Raspberry is the computer

images
It’s not finished yet. I want to get the system working perfectly before I invest in building it up. But Mario Kart 64 has had hundreds of runs from my kids. N64 has been working the best. The PlayStation ISOs have been 50/50 on loading (inc Street Fighter Alpha 3) or even transferring (Resident Evil). And even worse I’ve got one MAME Arcade rom to work so far, The Simpsons, and while it’s a bit of fun the likes of Street Fighter 2, NBA Jam, and even TMNT: Turtles in Time and X-Men not working is maddening.

Good Morning lads.

Today I am detailing the object below which is being given to a young family on the welfare.

Your mission is to identify same.

B776DFCA-0845-4EDE-8D21-CE011641E516.jpeg
Shouldn’t be too difficult.

horrie hastings

First Grade
These aren’t the droids we are looking for!

View attachment 50152
Donated jersey, but I’m keeping it to wear around the house. If @horrie hastings needs it I will post it to him. Just send me a pm horrie, third party address of a mate or whatever if you want.

Thanks mate, have more than enough of Roosters stuff at home but thank you for the offer, do love the actual Rooster that is embroidered on it, it is the same as the one i have on my heritage jersey that i wear to the games.

Latest posts