What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reni maitua

MisterB

Juniors
Does anyone know when Reni is going to don the Jersey this season?? I believe his drug ban completed last month and have not heard whether he is training with the team or even if he was going to start with Wenty leagues or not. Can someone shed some light??

Eels Dude

Coach
He's been training with the side for the past couple of weeks. Probably getting some training under his belt turning up for Wenty. He was quoted as saying he understands he's got to get footy fit again as opposed to regular fitness.

Stagger eel

Staff member
just like the Morts episode of last week, chances of him being named at all are pretty remote given it will attract a media frenzy at a local suburbon park...for all we know he may well turn out at Henson tomorrow, I guess we'll soon see.

barney gumble

Juniors
Not sure what the fuss is about. Average to fair player in his prime, we are struggling if we are eagerly awaiting his return. He should be turning out for Wenty, should've been there last week, surely he must be fit enough.

Gronk

Staff member
Not sure what the fuss is about. Average to fair player in his prime, we are struggling if we are eagerly awaiting his return. He should be turning out for Wenty, should've been there last week, surely he must be fit enough.

Average to fair ? Must have been a stack of injuries the year he got a kangaroo jersey.

Parra03

Juniors

I didn't know they chose average to fair players in the kangaroo squad. Reni was a very good player when he was chosen for the Roos . I think he will still be a good player now. And we need some good players in the squad.

Kornstar

Coach
He tweeted something yesterday suggesting he might play this week, atleast, that it the way I took it.....

EELICIT

Juniors
LOL, Love the name ethan

tremblay.jpg