What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rep Honours

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Koroibete and Naiyaravoro have been picked in the Fiji side for next weekend to play Samoa

Nofoaluma and Simona have been picked in the Somoan side for next weekend to play Fiji

Blair and Taupau have been named in the New Zealand squad to play Australia

Woods has been picked to play for City against Country

I reckon Richards and Brooks were a bit unlucky not to be picked for City

Expect it from Farah.

Woods, well I hope he learnt something from Gallan and how he took the ball up. Did well though and will retain his spot.

Bird for Willaims

Expect it from Farah.

Woods, well I hope he learnt something from Gallan and how he took the ball up. Did well though and will retain his spot.

Bird for Williams

First off, what a game! The term intense is sometimes used to put a gloss on low-scoring, otherwise dull encounters but it’s an apt description of tonight’s game.

The only disappointment for me was the performance of Farah and Woods. Farah rarely kicked the ball from dummy half, his running game was ineffectual and he his service became sloppier as the game progressed. QLD ran a lot of traffic at him which, given his lack of match fitness, seemed to tire him out immensely. NSW really needed Farah to provide structure to the team when it could barely ruck the ball off its own line in the second half. I thought Woods was good in his first stint and pedestrian in his second. Like most of the NSW forwards he was being dominated in attack.

super_coach

First Grade
Bit harsh Ted,I thought Farah was excellent as usual and Woods solid,but you are right great game, certainly beats the rubbish I was served up at Campbelltown last Saturday night!!!!!!

TheManBearPig

Juniors
First off, what a game! The term intense is sometimes used to put a gloss on low-scoring, otherwise dull encounters but it?s an apt description of tonight?s game.

The only disappointment for me was the performance of Farah and Woods. Farah rarely kicked the ball from dummy half, his running game was ineffectual and he his service became sloppier as the game progressed. QLD ran a lot of traffic at him which, given his lack of match fitness, seemed to tire him out immensely. NSW really needed Farah to provide structure to the team when it could barely ruck the ball off its own line in the second half. I thought Woods was good in his first stint and pedestrian in his second. Like most of the NSW forwards he was being dominated in attack.

You have got to be joing re Farah?? Watch the replay tomorrow...... without the grog.

Tiger05

First Grade
I thought our guys were good. Farah didn't do anything special but he only came up with one dud play where he was trying to get a penalty. Woods to me was good but catted it a little in his second stint.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Woods and Farah were the best forwards behind Gallen.

Farah took over the kicking duties at a few times when he noticed Hodkinson and Reynolds were kicking shit. His first was a nice deep kick that found touch and helped settle down the blues who put in a very good defensive set.

He kicked when needed and didn't overplay his hand.

Woods was looking for work all night and put great pressure on Smith all night from marker.

magpie guy

Juniors
Was a fantastic game despite the refs trying to give it to Qld. Woods did seem quieter in his second stint but the whole team did a mountain of defence in the second half. Hayne was the difference but the entire team put in a huge defensive effort.