What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

REP MATCH - AUSTRALIA vs REST OF THE WORLD (2009)

Amadean

Juniors
Great game guys, and congrats to the deserving Aussies. ROTW, we rocked out with flair.

Nicely done Titanic, Bartman. POTM in a rep game is always a thrill; Mike Hunt and I are delighted.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
I have to say, this was a special match.

No player here is a slouch when it comes to the F7s, and all are considered top performers for their respective club sides. We even had the premier referee donning a jersey.

It was a true representative fixture.

Thanks and congrats to all.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I'd go as far as to suggest this is the greatest F7's game ever

miccle

Bench
Easily the best F7's match I've been involved in - probably the best I've ever seen.

A huge thanks to the ref for doing a great job in very tough circumstances and a big well done to all who took part. It was awesome! Hard luck to the ROTW crew, this one could've gone either way. So beers all round for the Aussies!!

And on a purely personal note, I'm stoked to have broken the 90 club for both Origin and this rep match this year :D