What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reserved Seating at Movies

8Ball

First Grade
It's called a test dipsh*t. Took the other members long enough to point it out, which proves my point that the English of the posters isn't very good.

All the other members were testing whether your test of their english was actually a test.

God-King Dean

Immortal
Post #19

Razor said:
I'll remember that next time at the football. I'll sit in your seat, and let you go and sit in a crap seat. Afterall you won't be hypocrits and demand that you sit in your seat will you? # 19

Was that a test a few days ago ? Do I pass ?

Razor

Coach
All the other members were testing whether your test of their english was actually a test.

No it wasn't. They would have responded if so. But done did except Furry (I know Samwise made a post, but he's on my ignore so don't know if he pointed it out or not)

Razor

Coach
Was that a test a few days ago ? Do I pass ?

No you failed miseriablly. You pointed out "afterall" - that is how you spell afterall and it is used in that context.

You also point out "hypocrits" - that is one of the 2 ways you call spell it, and the context it is used.

[furrycat]

Coach
No you failed miseriablly. You pointed out "afterall" - that is how you spell afterall and it is used in that context.

You also point out "hypocrits" - that is one of the 2 ways you call spell it, and the context it is used.

Sorry but...

"afterall" is not a word and is never spelt that way- it is always two words no matter what context. Go look it up

And hypocrits :lol:Yes it can be spelled that way... for an entirely different meaning and something that is only in the urban dictionary.

Its hypocrites- you are wrong.

God-King Dean

Immortal

Is that a disease ?

:lol: @ everything else.

Razor

Coach
[furrycat];4380260 said:
Sorry but...

"afterall" is not a word and is never spelt that way- it is always two words no matter what context. Go look it up

Afterall is a word. Always has been and always will be

Stranger

Coach
:lol:!!!!! This thread is classic! :lol:!!!

"its a test" HAHAHAHAHAHA

So tell me razor, where did you get your info on the financial of a cinema? All this financial info that they don't tell their employees but somehow you know?

Samwise

Bench
bwahaha am i on ignore again?

Which cinema exactly has had different price classes for the side and front for the last 10 years razor?
which seats exactly are the good ones and which ones exactly are the bad ones razor?

are moderators able to check if i'm actually on ignore or he's lying again?
Otherwise can someone post the above. I want an answer.
Cheers lol.

Dutchy

Immortal
Dear Razor

bwahaha am i on ignore again?

Which cinema exactly has had different price classes for the side and front for the last 10 years razor?
which seats exactly are the good ones and which ones exactly are the bad ones razor?

are moderators able to check if i'm actually on ignore or he's lying again?
Otherwise can someone post the above. I want an answer.
Cheers lol.

El Diablo

Post Whore

So tell me razor, where did you get your info on the financial of a cinema? All this financial info that they don't tell their employees but somehow you know?

he knows all including peoples wages at Officeworks

I'll have one of the highest IQs on these forums.

You will not be approached by the police for yelling swear words in public.

God-King Dean

Immortal

Moffo told him.

Latest posts