What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reserved Seating at Movies

El Diablo

Post Whore
I think Furrycat hands down has the lowest. Furrycat claism to be a highly intelligent 21-year old, who was gloating that he was earning $21 an hour. That is a pathetic wage. People on that should be laughed at.

mattyg

Bench
the front section and side sections are cheaper than the back middle.

:lol:

I've been to many different cinemas during my time including Reading, GU, some smaller independant cinemas and I work at Hoyts and I don't know of any cinemas that have cheaper sections like you say.

There may be some cinemas with deluxe seating at the front/back such as sofa lounges or whatever which cost more than regular seating, but the regular seating costs the same no matter where you sit, its usually first in best dressed except in the case of reserved seating

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Razor said:
the front section and side sections are cheaper than the back middle.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Someone lift the image limit. I need more smileys.

Samwise

Bench
Which cinema exactly has had different price classes for the side and front for the last 10 years razor?
which seats exactly are the good ones and which ones exactly are the bad ones razor?

Raaaazoooorrr...come out come out whereever you are. I'm still waiting on an answer to the above. If you're telling the truth, it should be simple to clarify right here.

8Ball

First Grade
Which cinema exactly has had different price classes for the side and front for the last 10 years razor?
which seats exactly are the good ones and which ones exactly are the bad ones razor?

Raaaazoooorrr...come out come out whereever you are. I'm still waiting on an answer to the above. If you're telling the truth, it should be simple to clarify right here.

Samwise has a question for you.;-)