What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rest of NRL

Tiger Ted

Bench

According to ZT, we are full.

I haven't counted Matamua or Si Fainu.

Still think we are a FR short.

IMO, giving Doueihi another contract was a mistake.

I don't know if they cannot sign Tumeth? As he has a PO.
Expect Si Fainu to remain at club plus we certainly need another middle forward or 2.There will b plenty of horse trading in the off season

Tigerm

Coach

The Broncos CEO went on to single out Walters for the “enormous contribution” he made to the club, adding that he would remain at Brisbane as a club ambassador.
—————————
Tell ‘em to shove it, Kev.

Tiger Ted

Bench
———————
A few contenders, Madge getting a strong nudge, this years SOO won’t have done his chances any harm.
Madge’s horrific coaching record at Concord where he presided over 4 yrs of abject failure seems to conveniently have been wiped from his coaching history by many of the pathetic media pundits.

Tigerm

Coach
Madge’s horrific coaching record at Concord where he presided over 4 yrs of abject failure seems to conveniently have been wiped from his coaching history by many of the pathetic media pundits.
I don’t blame him for the shit effort in a lot of those years, and we’ll never know of course, but I believe he would have proven to be better than his replacement.

Tiger Ted

Bench
I don’t blame him for the shit effort in a lot of those years, and we’ll never know of course, but I believe he would have proven to be better than his replacement.
Maguire & his replacement are as bad as each other.We haven’t had a decent coach since Cleary.Love him or hate him Cleary got the team playing with uncharacteristic grit.Under the one dimensional Maguire the team regressed each season over the 4 abominable yrs he was coach.The way he presented himself in the humiliating mockumentary underscored how clueless & unfit he was in his position as coach.