What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Resting Players

Resting players

• Yes Rest all 3

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No play them if the dr says they r fit

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Rest Moylan & Johnston, Play Fifita

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

R-15-3

Juniors
Do you take the risk of a loss and rest Fifita, Moylan & Johnston this week? Giving them 2 weeks more rest to be 100% sure they are fit? Or play them this week if passed fit? Hamstrings injuries always seem to go again if rushed back so I’d rest them.
* Johnston not named this week, perfect timing :joy:

chewsta

First Grade
I think Moyza should be good to go by now. He was supposed to play last week.

Feefs is hanging on by a thread and needs a rest badly. Uele is a great like for like replacement, not sure if he can play big minutes though?

Jack William's needs more minutes, the only time we looked like scoring last week was when William's and Uele were on together and rolling forward. Resting Feefs would also allow for William's to get more time.

Give SJ as long as he needs. Without him though, Nikoras impact has diminished so he needs to get in there and do more of the tough stuff and get us rolling forward too. Would Make it easier for chaddy and KFlann to create something.

I'd rest Feki too. Indefinitely...

tye

Juniors
Problem with Fifita is when he should be having a rest in rep round he will be playing for Tonga!

Windy70

Juniors
We were just lost last game, Rest Fafita, Give the young ones more game time but please get Moylan or SJ back on the field. 1 of em should be good to go.

I'm still dirty on duges ....hot and cold. When he's hot he can win a game for us, when he's cold....he is f**kin cold. not sure what to do with him. I will cringe and have heart palpitations evertime someone kicks to him now. Or he's kicking off.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
We should definitely rest Johnston, he was a risky signing, with his last game for the Dragons in the 80s them old legs need a rest.....

FMD Johnson, Fifta and Moylan are grown men, I trust them to know.

It is just disrespectful not to know his name.

R-15-3

Juniors
We should definitely rest Johnston, he was a risky signing, with his last game for the Dragons in the 80s them old legs need a rest.....

Spelling mistakes happen just like u calling him Johnston as well :joy:

Frenzy.

Immortal

Disrespectful bastard!!!!