What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reteriment from everything F7s

griffo346

First Grade
Guys ive been thinking about this for a while and ive come to the decsion that im actually bored with the game and my feelings arent going to change.

I dont see any for seen changes that will be made to make the game appealing as we are losing players we need somthing to attract people back.

As for refering i wont take a spot as i dont have the time as its been shown with me being replaced with out even a chance to show my skills.

This will take affect at the end of the season due to club comitments

Thanks goes to those people who introduced me to this great concept and thanks also goes out to all my longish term team mates i had in the cougars and rabbits.

Sorry goes to the rabbits i will stick out the season with you guys and help recruit so you can have a solid team base with Mr Monk leading you all the way in 2012

byrne_rovelli_fan82

First Grade
:(

I had similar sentiments last year hehe so I know how you feel, though I came back for the sakes because you asked me and for the bunnies :) lol.

Will miss ya griffo!

Jesbass

First Grade
Very sad to learn of your retirement, griffo. You've been an asset to this competition and will be sorely missed.

As for refering i wont take a spot as i dont have the time as its been shown with me being replaced with out even a chance to show my skills.

As I mentioned via PM, if you're confident of getting marks in tonight, the match is all yours. I hope the competition gets to see your quality in the middle of the field, having already witnessed it at the head of a team.

Thanks for all you've done Griffo. You did a great job managing the Souths team, which has been struggling for numbers for a while now. Your work will be missed.

Jesbass

First Grade
Hopefully the Bunnies will be able to find the numbers to continue in 2012. They have some classy writers and deserve to be challenging teams with the full 5.

Time to rally, South Sydney! :thumn

Monk

Referee
I'm confident that, with a full offseason under my belt, i'll be able to lead lol@souffs to their former glory. We'll be there.

joshie

Live Update Team
sucks to hear this mate, was a pleasue working with you in origin and good luck for whatever you do from here! i hope you can come back soon and play a one off or even a one off refing gig, but other than that, cya later mate

Latest posts