What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retro Rogers jersey

Henson

Juniors
Hey guys,does anybody in Sharks land know if the club is going to sell the fantastic Steve Rogers retro jumper?what a great way to remember the finest player to pull on a Sharks jumper!!
I'd love to get my hands on one and wear it with pride,let me know,thanks
GO THE SHARKS IN 2006
icon14.gif

shark_girl

Juniors
The Jersey that the guys are wearing this year is actually the heritage jersey that was worn last year, the one for the 70's celebrations. Puma aren't releaing the ones with Steve Rogers name on it though. I'm not sure if you can still get the Heritage. I believe it is still available but has to be ordered. I know that Rebel were the exclusive stockists, but now that its this year's strip, I believe most sports stores are able to get them...
Hope that helps...

Frenzy.

Post Whore
My mail is the ones with Sludges name on them will be auctioned at years end. Start saving, they will go for thousands.

Latest posts