What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Return of the blue oval

So we finally have a mustang supercar next year, I still don't forgive you for replacing my dream car in the Ford lineup cockstain

I'm glad this is finally happening but still unhappy with not being able to buy a locally produced weapon

My G6E turbo has to last 20 years

I'd always looked forward to growing up and getting myself a high performance falcon off the shelf

But thanks to government idiocy dropping tariffs that dream died

All I have to say to the peasants who bought Rangers and the like as family cars is f**k you, you dumb f**ks,I wholeheartedly hope the government wakes up and puts near unobtainable licensing on such shit vehicles or you roll your car without hitting a non small penis compensation mobile and die in a fire

Can't park nose or reverse into any spot? Yeah nah no license for you, you small dicked peon, your ranger won't stop your mrs from f**king real men instead of you

Leigh Howlett

Juniors
10 years ago if Ford had kept their money with Triple 8 Racing then they may still be making cars in Australia, there's an old saying 'Win on Sunday, sell on Monday!", no Holden team came anywhere near Roland Dane's Supercar team when they were with Ford, when they went to Holden no Holden team could compete with them as well, whoever made the decision at Ford to drop Triple 8, shame shame shame.

Parra

Referee
That old saying is very out of date.

It is from a pre fuel crisis era where they raced homologated production cars and anyone with a job could afford a GTS Monaro, a GT Falcon or a Torana.

Leigh Howlett

Juniors

It is from a pre fuel crisis era where they raced homologated production cars and anyone with a job could afford a GTS Monaro, a GT Falcon or a Torana.

No it's not an outdated saying, it was still relevant up until the doors closed for Aussie made cars.

Worked for Volvo until they pulled out

So we finally have a mustang supercar next year, I still don't forgive you for replacing my dream car in the Ford lineup cockstain

I'm glad this is finally happening but still unhappy with not being able to buy a locally produced weapon

My G6E turbo has to last 20 years

I'd always looked forward to growing up and getting myself a high performance falcon off the shelf

But thanks to government idiocy dropping tariffs that dream died

All I have to say to the peasants who bought Rangers and the like as family cars is f**k you, you dumb f**ks,I wholeheartedly hope the government wakes up and puts near unobtainable licensing on such shit vehicles or you roll your car without hitting a non small penis compensation mobile and die in a fire

Can't park nose or reverse into any spot? Yeah nah no license for you, you small dicked peon, your ranger won't stop your mrs from f**king real men instead of you
Just seen this,

Your G6E is capable of huge performance gains & it won’t break the bank either. I was nearly convinced by the missus to buy an F6 but I couldn’t part with my BF GT. I’ve spent a shit tonne of money to get her where she is now. If I’d spent half that amount on a turbo barra It’d be insane power wise.