What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Revenge......

chileman

Coach
I'll be making sure I let the players know through email I travelled all the way down from QLD to watch their worst performance in years against the West Tigers and I'm hoping the lads are ready to take revenge on that black day and fire up to spank the Tigers :evil:
Manly 38-18 Tigers

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
The tigers have been averaging something like 4.5 points per game the last 5-6 weeks, so there is NOOOOOO excuse for losing to these guys

salivor

First Grade
As mayor quimby has alluded to the Tigers attack is going nowhere. Their desperation in the area is shown by playing Buttener at halfback. The Eagles should beat them in a scrappy affair and break the Tigers record for consecutive losses.

groggo

Juniors
:D i wouldnt take the tigers to lightly we are playing them at there home ground??? balmain or west ??? last time we took the game as a joke we got flogged beware of a wounded tiger

kaon

Juniors
If Manly can't beat the Tigers, they don't deserve to be in the comp.

Bring back the Bears.