What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Review on gols site

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
I clicked on them links both of them and they don't work mate it lead to some yahoo page but i found another link anyway, just letting you know it don't work.

Goleel

Juniors
Yeah, that's what happens when people pimp your site halfway through an update. Anyway, yeah, Matta's saved me the trouble, both are there right now but my bandwidth limit will kick in very quickly. Enjoy!

mikeyboy

Juniors
Quite a lot in the negatives section although:

I'm glad goal kicking is hard, too many games in the past have had easy kicking.

The passing sounds like it's up to you to time the pass, rather than just slapping the button. Paasing stright in to touch is fair enough if there's no one outside you, sounds like you are in control.

Hopefully, defense will be learnt with extended play. Maybe those tight defensive games won't appear until you're up to speed with the hardest difficulty levels.

That was a real god read! reading the positives gets u really pumped up and reading the negatives brings u down to earth but still very excited and looking forard to finaly playing it.
Can't wait only I WEEK untill I put the disc in my Xbox and I probebly won't take it out for 6 months :)

HBG

Juniors
Jimmyson/Mullins said:
That was a real god read! reading the positives gets u really pumped up and reading the negatives brings u down to earth but still very excited and looking forard to finaly playing it.
Can't wait only I WEEK untill I put the disc in my Xbox and I probebly won't take it out for 6 months :)
If it came out omly on X-Box, I would buy one. It performs.

Whoopd Ainscough is injured. I want to look at the replay.