What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reyno it’s his 200th this week

Rabbits20

Immortal
I’m surprised no one has mentioned it yet, next week I believe is Reyno’s 200th game so I think this week we should talk about some of our favourite Reynolds moments as we prepare for the build up for this enormous occasion against the Storm next week at home for us. I am very excited to say I am going to the game, in fact I’m going to the next 4 games!

Rabbits20

Immortal
Obviously his famous try in 2012 on the bell to beat Easts, it still sends shivers down my spine watching that back.

His penalty goal in the GF from 42metres out to put us up 14-6 and conversion after Somi’ try to make it 20-6.

His chase on Sandow what a try saver.

Then all his field goals as well.

What a 3 field goals he kicked in our 2018 Semi against St George.

There would be many more moments as well if I actually sat down and thought about it more.

Oh one more has come to me and that’s how he played in our 2012 semi against Raiders when we hadn’t been in the finals for so so long and he linked up with Sutto brilliantly and backed it up.

BotanyBorn&Bred

Juniors
Obviously his famous try in 2012 on the bell to beat Easts, it still sends shivers down my spine watching that back.

His penalty goal in the GF from 42metres out to put us up 14-6 and conversion after Somi’ try to make it 20-6.

His chase on Sandow what a try saver.

Then all his field goals as well.

What a 3 field goals he kicked in our 2018 Semi against St George.

There would be many more moments as well if I actually sat down and thought about it more.

Oh one more has come to me and that’s how he played in our 2012 semi against Raiders when we hadn’t been in the finals for so so long and he linked up with Sutto brilliantly and backed it up.
Yep I agree with all that. I was at the Roosters game when we lost at the bell thanks to Minnichiello, and I was speechless and shattered. And I was at the game above when we got our revenge, man the crowd was going off all the way to the train station and in the train too!

Last edited: