What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reynolds

gordsy

Juniors
Jason Cayles, Ryan Ohara, Peter Lewis {the guy from Parra who was supposed to be our Matt Scott} , Terry Lamb to be our coach. That's just for starters.

macnaz

Staff member
End of the day ..regardless of trolls , it has been a pretty disappointing signing . He doesnt have a bad record as far as injuries go so it seems it's just the WT curse :frowning2:

Fmd Turdesco hasnt even missed a game since he left !

Recently we have had Rankin,Lovett,Buchanan,Milone etc.to many to mention really that bring back bad memories,as for Reynolds well we haven’t got value for money on field this season but off field he seems a likeable chap without the ego and a great club man,which is more then one could say about our previous 5/8 who is now at the eels and falls under every d##kh##d policy known to man.

Tiger Ted

Bench
End of the day ..regardless of trolls , it has been a pretty disappointing signing . He doesnt have a bad record as far as injuries go so it seems it's just the WT curse :frowning2:

Fmd Turdesco hasnt even missed a game since he left !
Actually uve made me think as to how many games with the bondi effluent has turdesco had an early shower due to failing the HIA (I assume zero) coz there were a no. of games last season that the turncoat didn’t complete. It really pissed me off how he was sitting on sideline(due to HIA) giggling throughout the 2nd half last season in the sharks game that we should’ve won.

Front-Rower

First Grade
We have to remember that Pat Richards, Scott Prince and Brett Hodgson were all high risk signings at the time, coming off of multiple injury and were only one more injuy away from the scrap heap and look how that turned out.

...Sure Pat broke his leg in a trial early 2004 but 18 months later....