What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reynoldson and Pandora Box

oldman

Juniors
Strangly the a point that seems to be missed by the Telecrap and possiably all the commentators is , what happens if the Knights do not pick next week and he sues and wins?

This will open up a terriable pandoras box as the club will have to prove why they picked one player over another - just think of what that could mean !

What other players will now sue ?

All Players on incentive contracts, could sue if the do not reach that goals (the club had it in for me) - Reynolds - maddog

All Players on match payments could sue if they are not selected - loss of income.

All players dropped for another player - if a Club can not prove why they selected one player over the other - the dropped player could sue for lost income.

How doe you really PROVE a players form - the stats really do not show effectivess ..its a hard one

There is a LOT a stake here not just a popular but over paid player

Yeah and Justin Ryder will be suing us as to why he didn't win dally m winger of the year!!!!!! Reyno is up for Dally M whinger of the year. He is a special.:roll:

Had idiots raving on about what a pack of merkins we were at the local last night really, really had to bite my tongue. - Apparently his been our best all year -

Good thing I can come on here and converse with intelligent footy fans.

antonius

Coach
Reynoldson wont win, I doubt he'll take it to court. The majority of legal experts that have been asked say he will have trouble proving that he was deliberately left out of the team.