Richard Kennar

Discussion in 'Brisbane Broncos' started by Big Pete, Jan 9, 2019.

1. Big Pete

Big Pete Referee

Has reportedly signed with the Wynnum Manly Seagulls and is trialing for a contract.

Kennar would provide handy depth, especially if Isaako suffers a sophmore slump on the right wing. I enjoy the way he carries the ball, he's a strong runner and had a good strike rate of 7 tries from 8 games last year. My major concern is his defence where he's capable of leaking some very soft tries turning in instead of staying out-wide.

I'm keen to hear from any South Sydney fan to get any insight on Richie. Do you think I've provided a fair summation? Is there anything you could add?

2. Chin Music

Chin Music Juniors

Terrible stuff. But the Donkeys have a habit of signing troubled players.

May God be with them & hopefully heโ€™ll guide them to the right path. Righteousness is wonderful.

3. THE CHAMP

THE CHAMP First Grade

Isaako will be fine Pete.

4. Chin Music

Chin Music Juniors

Jermayne Shibisaki?

5. Rhino_NQ

Rhino_NQ Immortal

Replacement for opacic

6. NaiveNumbskull

NaiveNumbskull Juniors

He went really well for Souths at the beginning of the season then was injured and struggled at the end of the season when he came back.

As you said a good strike rate with tries. He was good at making metres out of our end after an oppositions kick. Was very safe under the high ball but had one shocker of a game in that regards. I think you were right about him coming in off his wing at times in defence.

If he plays for you like he did for us at the beginning of last season then you've made a solid signing. Doesnt sound like he'd be getting paid much either. Keep an eye out for him, he could go well.

Big Pete likes this.