What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Richie Fa'aoso

Eelogical

Referee
I get nervous whenever I see him get injured, I am not so sure whether he should continue playing NRL. I know it's his livelihood and I feel for the guy but he seems to be either unlucky or injury prone.

I'll be interested to see if we get investigated over making a "concussion interchange" when the commentators and sideline reporters seemed sure that it was a shoulder issue.

Eelogical

Referee
I'll be interested to see if we get investigated over making a "concussion interchange" when the commentators and sideline reporters seemed sure that it was a shoulder issue.

I am with you on that. I am more concerned about his well being, especially since his comeback. It's not a good record so far.

Bazal

Post Whore
I think it was for a concussion test. I'm pretty sure you get a free interchange for the test....?

hindy111

Post Whore
Runs hard but doesnt have much go forward.Is quite light for a prop.Handy back up.
Wicks signing worked out, this one may not. Im sure we will extend his 2nd year thou and let pauli go

Bigfella

Coach
I think the bigger question is why was he rushed in after one game? He failed to finish 2/3 since then. Didn't have enough time under his belt.

He was fair in his return game but tepai and pauli were much better.

Poor selection has been a factor in his injuries I reckon.

Incorrect

Coach
Right now Fa'aoso is a liability... if he's not getting knocked out or injured, he's likely to be giving away penalties. Time to bring Pauli back to first grade, or Tep at the very least, but probably Pauli seeing he can play up front like Fa'aoso does...