What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rick Ponting is a disgrace

the bondi spy

Juniors
HevyDevy said:
Generic eh Moffo?

You accuse Australia of poor behaviour - well I've never, ever seen a side complain so much as India.

Any result, any situation that doesn't suit them, they lodge a complaint. I can understand them being upset at Bucknor. but to then accuse Australia of poor sportsmanship - especially after what Harbajhan did - is disgraceful.

Symonds has twice now been racially abused and both times India has blamed him for the insults.

And their response to the Test loss yesterday? They threaten to pack up and go home.

If they spent as much time playing cricket as they did having a whinge they may actually develop into a decent team.

Christ man get a clue. The ugly Aussies have been bullying other teams without being reigned in since Steve Waugh ran the show. They do anything they can to win. Its win at all costs. I cant watch it anymore. Its like watching an adult pick on children. It makes me sick. From the bogan Aussie fans who call out no ball when the best off spinner to ever play the game bowls to Haydos and Roy sledging the crap out of anyone who dares hit a four I say screw it. Its been happening for too long.

Moffo

Referee
El Dump said:
you know exactly what i'm talking about and your gutless for refusing to answer

send the answer in a pm if you like. just give me an answer

you're a goose mate, you really are. grow up

ak47

Juniors
El Diablo said:
he was when it suited your argument

now that he's changed tune you wash your hands of him

Mate I can use anyone as source for different things

It was merely a quick way to post what I thought – use that greig quote, control c, control v

many people can use sources for different things

he is more experienced in this cricket environment than all in this forum

I would use Tony Greig again and again, if I felt it was right…I am not washing my hands from him at all – he has a good cricket mind, and knows more than most of us

mickdo

Coach
ak47 said:
IMO being called a monkey is not being racist…its simply saying you look like one……if its not direct, its open to interpretation….and now it’s a circus with the bastard counterclaim.
Then you have some serious issues, or you're a racist too

El Diablo

Post Whore
ak47 said:
Mate I can use anyone as source for different things

It was merely a quick way to post what I thought – use that greig quote, control c, control v

many people can use sources for different things

he is more experienced in this cricket environment than all in this forum

I would use Tony Greig again and again, if I felt it was right…I am not washing my hands from him at all – he has a good cricket mind, and knows more than most of us
so why didn't you answer my question?

why did you accuse Gilchrist of being a star witness when he said he didn't hear the taunt?

why did you say Ponting did it to get him out of the series when he also denied hearing it?

ak47

Juniors
gilchrist was called in to give evidence - i like to know what evidence when he is 30m away from it all

ponting can deny what he wants, he also denied grounding that catch - despite video showing otherwise - he cant deny being harbys bunny

hineyrulz

Post Whore
HevyDevy said:
Generic eh Moffo?

You accuse Australia of poor behaviour - well I've never, ever seen a side complain so much as India.

Any result, any situation that doesn't suit them, they lodge a complaint. I can understand them being upset at Bucknor. but to then accuse Australia of poor sportsmanship - especially after what Harbajhan did - is disgraceful.

Symonds has twice now been racially abused and both times India has blamed him for the insults.

And their response to the Test loss yesterday? They threaten to pack up and go home.

If they spent as much time playing cricket as they did having a whinge they may actually develop into a decent team.
Bingo!!!!

hineyrulz

Post Whore
I think over the years the Aussie team has been a bit precious, they can dish it but they can't take it. But how anyone can condone Singh's actions is beyond me. After what happened in India he knew it was the wrong thing to say. He deserves his 3 matches.

Bradman would be turning in his grave?
From what i hear Bradman was the biggest prick in cricket back then so he'd probably be enjoying this.
India are the disgrace not Punter and the Aussies.
I find it funny they call Symonds a monkey when imo they look more like monkeys then he does.

JJ

Immortal
hineyrulz said:
I think over the years the Aussie team has been a bit precious, they can dish it but they can't take it.

100% correct

Moffo

Referee
gorilla with a shotgun said:
Bradman would be turning in his grave?
From what i hear Bradman was the biggest prick in cricket back then so he'd probably be enjoying this.
India are the disgrace not Punter and the Aussies.
I find it funny they call Symonds a monkey when imo they look more like monkeys then he does.

na he was aight

Bay56

First Grade
f**k there's some precious people in this thread when it comes to Aussie sportsmen.

In this country we play it tough, watch it tough and have a beer after the event.

I just cant imagine an Aussie captain whinging as much as the captain of India at last nights press conference and then being applauded by their media ... the Aussie media would have toasted Ponting in the papers this morning.

The fact is there were one or two bad calls ... not the Aussies fault

The fact is that India dropped their bundle when the calls went against them .... that is what eventually cost them the game

The fact is if they persist with a "we want the umpires changed for the next match" type of mentality they'll get cained in the next test as well.

Aussies play PROFESSIONAL sport how it is meant to be played and how the vast majority of sports followers like it played ... hard, fast and dirty with a 'take no prisoners' mentality.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
Bay56 said:
Aussies play PROFESSIONAL sport how it is meant to be played and how the vast majority of sports followers like it played ... hard, fast and dirty with a 'take no prisoners' mentality.

its not 'meant' to be played dirty