What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky John Stuart

Inferno

Coach
it would fall foul of the all encompassing "bringing the game into disrepute" rule.

Kent is missing the point entirely. Even if Salmon said the worst thing possible 10 years ago who gives a f**k? He was a kid.

This attempt to justify what Sticky said as "defending his family" is an absolute f**king joke. About as much of a joke as Kent as a journalist.

DJDL

Bench
I’d have to agree there Inferno.
Regardless of what has happened between them it is completely unprofessional to bring it up in that environment.

Have words with him in the sheds by all means. But that should never make its way into the public domain the way it did.

Ozzi_78

First Grade
I’m no expert but I reckon Ricky needs professional help. Not just this outburst but he has had many “episodes” over the years and has apologised more than once.

Frenzy.

Immortal
What did Salmon do? What did he say? Perception is reality. We all perceive things differently. We all have buttons that can be pressed and what each of us thinks is unacceptable others would think we were mad for thinking.

The forum Pricky chose to vent in was wrong. Perhaps the words were too hard but we use worse on here. His feelings may not be inappropriate though and none of us know unless we know what Salmon allegedly did or said.

Why did the Sharks show Salmon the door? It wasn't because he can't play. He can.