What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky Stuart - finally something to cheer about

muznik

Juniors
I hope you are right!

10-12 months ago the decision to sign Stuart would probably have been the last straw for me as a fan. After signing some people I really had a disdain for (Walker, Webb, Sandow) Sticky as Coach would have just topped it off.

However this weary Eels fan is either getting too old to get worked up about these things or becoming apathetic to the happenings at the Eels. I am not sure which.

Even with Stuart's track record of taking ordinary sides and making them well...even more ordinary, I am somewhat relieved that "something" has been done.

I sincerely hope that the appointment of Stuart is a turnaround for both him & the Eels! Welcome aboard the Eels Express Ricky! I hope you still have some hair in 2 years time ! It may not be the warmest welcome you get but its an honest one.

I do believe that our problems run deeper than just the Coach though. Otherwise we wouldn't be going through the same drama every 18 months or so !
I really hope they get it sorted soon as I hate losing interest in the season by round 15.

Latest posts