What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ricky's Full Quote

nqboy

First Grade
From the DT via Foxsports...

Q: The third-minute brawl showed the Roosters have that 'one-in-all-in' mentality.

A: I want blokes to go in and support each other but not to go in and fight. There's a difference. I don't want blokes running and king-hitting. That's cheap. We don't promote cheap shots or foul play. We promote loyalty.

So why are you defending Ricko?

McLovin

Staff member
good point there ngboy. Rickos going to get off with a slap on the wrist :roll: . The roosters need to make it look like they are doing something about his "cheap shot"...

Flame me, i love it!!! 8)

frank

Juniors
Some Roosters fans on this forum work themselves into a frenzy when criticism is levelled at their club.

But when their coach, coaching director and captain continue to come out with idiotic statements like this, who can blame the average rugby league fan for hating them?

Connell raises a good point. If Ricky comes out and says Ricketson king hit the bloke and deserves a stint on the sidelines, he earns the respect of the average fan.
This 'win at all costs' attitude is disgraceful and will eventually kill the game.

RoostarGirl

Juniors
Oz Yid's Tigers said:

All that anger from one person is very sad :cry:

GO EASTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS You have all ready challenged Chook to a fight I suppose I'll be next.... :shock:

Stagger eel

Staff member
Oz Yid's Tigers said:
they are a club adminstered by merkins, managed by merkins, coached by merkins, have the playing ranks full of merkins and each and every of their supporters is a know nothing johnnie come lately plastic newbie cu9t who used to have a swans and/or kings season ticket

you really are a sad prik! when are you going to get it through your little little brain that Roosters supporters feed of that anger! they thrive on it! so why do you keep dishing it out??

BTW don't blame us! blame Warren Ryan he's the one that took Siro and Blocker off :roll:

Oz Yid's Tigers

Juniors
let them feed off it ... and let them wash it down with a strong latte at henson ... cos i know for a fact none of them will mouth off at an away ground or have ever showed or fronted ... yr after yr they're the same ... and next season will be the same as every away side's fans take the piss at the SFS cos easts fans won't have a go for `their side'

Stagger eel

Staff member
Oz Yid's Tigers said:
let them feed off it ... and let them wash it down with a strong latte at henson ... cos i know for a fact none of them will mouth off at an away ground or have ever showed or fronted ... yr after yr they're the same ... and next season will be the same as every away side's fans take the piss at the SFS cos easts fans won't have a go for `their side'

I've said in the past and I'll say it again! there isn't a club in the NRL that hasn't got Johnny come lately/Bandwagonesque presence about them, take that Franchise your call Wests Tigers as an example their crowds varied at Leichhardt from 5000 to 20000 this year alone.
all they need is 3 or 4 wins on the trot and the media to hype em, and everyone's a phucken tigers supporter all of a sudden!

People I've known for years only revealed to me this year that they follow the tigers after they've had a few wins! pulling the old jersey and actually going to a game :roll: it's patheitc!

so the Roosters are not alone there.

BTW speaking of "Johnny come lately's" happy 55 posts mate! ;-)

Latest posts