What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RIP Tommy

Old Timer

Coach
I did post this in JA and I think it is appropriate I post it here as well

Tommy was indeed a one off.

Asked for no quarter and gave none.

Tough as teak and some.

A man of his era and he remained true to it right to the end.

Tommy will be sadly missed by many but hopefully never forgotten for all his vices and virtues of which there were many.

A very sad day for the RL community but no doubt he will have a very rousing send off with plenty of stories and lots of laughter.

Well played Tommy enjoy the showers.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
I did post this in JA and I think it is appropriate I post it here as well

Tommy was indeed a one off.

Asked for no quarter and gave none.

Tough as teak and some.

A man of his era and he remained true to it right to the end.

Tommy will be sadly missed by many but hopefully never forgotten for all his vices and virtues of which there were many.

A very sad day for the RL community but no doubt he will have a very rousing send off with plenty of stories and lots of laughter.

Well played Tommy enjoy the showers.
Great post OT

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Loved his view on life....had a tough road for many years but you wouldnt know it....used to love to hear his stories of his footy life and his punting tips on radio every week....NRL has lost one of the best not just as a footballer but a mans man as well......deepest condolences to his family

Latest posts