What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rising Rabbitohs star Kirisome Auva'a in court after bashing a woman after a wedding

Danish

Referee
Exactly , he is on the market now. He may or may not play for Souths next year. I hope he does.

I am not defending him , per se , I am responding to dopes jumping on a "lynch bandwagon" now . They should have been jumping when he pleaded guilty in court at the start of the season.

Now , it is all over , the judge is NOW handing down a "No Conviction" penalty after assessing the behaviour since his guilty plea.

Same with NRL action now. Any additional action by NRL should have been taken at the start of the year when he pleaded guilty . Souths gave him a brief training suspension and $3000 fine. Seems light to me , however that was at the start of the year and NRL reviewed it and apparently were OK.

Why does it make sense to now call for further action against Auva'a NOW , when the judge has decided , NO Conviction, $2000 fine.???

You DO understand that this thread was created when this absolute piece of shit pleaded guilty back in May, right?

f**k me I don't know how anyone can be so low as to vehemently defend a woman bashing f**kwit so strongly simply because he happens to play for a team they support. Do you have no conscious at all?

THe bloke went around to his ex-girlfriend's place uninvited after a wedding, and then when told he could not stay pushed her over, swung her into a wall, then punch holes in that wall next to her head. He is a complete bastard and I hope he gets a career ending injury.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
lol ,

a) I know where your name come from . And what do you think it implied in the movie?
What a sap of a response from you.
Tell me , when was the last time , you said hello to a woman in public and said "Nice Beaver" , its alright it is from a movie called Naked Gun. Merkin.

b) I am not condoning hitting a wall or anything . However there was no evidence that the woman was hurt , other than emotionally (they both were emotionally affected) .However unlike you , i prefer the charge hitting a wall in anger versus hitting a woman.The less of two evils.

c) Anger due to a relationship issue , (which WE have no idea about) is less of a concern to public safely versus random acts of violence/anger to public. Again the less of two evils.

Take other recent issues with players which were random acts on public.

d) Auva'a pleased guilty at the start of the season.
There has been NO issue or new information since , except good behaviour from Auva'a since. Your opinion on this matter as well as NRL action should have raged at the start of the year , NOT NOW , when the courts have given a final verdict of NO CONVICTION.

:lol: a stupid name equates to condoning domestic violence. :lol:

Now, point C - are you actually serious???? Wow. Just wow you cretin. Hitting a woman at home is better then some bloke randomly hitting someone in the street??? What the f*ck does this have to do with "public" safety??? How about the safety of the girl he wailed on?

D - Ummmmmm what the hell does your "point" have to do with your original "nah nah nah nah nah my team did better than yours" garbage? :roll:

I am done trying to reason with a moron who is clearly living in a world removed from this one.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Galeforce defending a clear cut case of domestic violence? :/

RWB

Bench
Not just defending thinks Avua'a should be congratulated for everything he had to go through over the past 10 months.

Poor bloke.

Bench
lol ,

a) I know where your name come from . And what do you think it implied in the movie?
What a sap of a response from you.
Tell me , when was the last time , you said hello to a woman in public and said "Nice Beaver" , its alright it is from a movie called Naked Gun. Merkin.

b) I am not condoning hitting a wall or anything . However there was no evidence that the woman was hurt , other than emotionally (they both were emotionally affected) .However unlike you , i prefer the charge hitting a wall in anger versus hitting a woman.The less of two evils.

c) Anger due to a relationship issue , (which WE have no idea about) is less of a concern to public safely versus random acts of violence/anger to public. Again the less of two evils.

Take other recent issues with players which were random acts on public.

d) Auva'a pleased guilty at the start of the season.
There has been NO issue or new information since , except good behaviour from Auva'a since. Your opinion on this matter as well as NRL action should have raged at the start of the year , NOT NOW , when the courts have given a final verdict of NO CONVICTION.
http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...not-be-tolerated/story-fnp0lyn3-1227117561120

In this instance we?re talking about a 98kg drunken footballer shoving his ex-girlfriend to the ground and then throwing her into a garage door.

He pleads guilty to charges of recklessly causing injury and assault for the attack which left the young girl with cuts and bruises across her body.

The Rosco

Bench
The young lady who was the victim of the bashing offered a fitting quote in this morning's Tele.

He has never had to live with any consequences he can learn from

Fancy bringing an insightful thought into this. What the hell was the stupid woman thinking when she gave that quote !!!!! FFS, this guy played in a winning team. A WINNING TEAM.
Nobody wants to read shit that makes you use your brain.
He had a successful year in a winning club. End of story.
Hey galefarce, I'll bet her team didn't win the comp, and that's why she's carrying on like a spoilt princess.:roll:

MARSHALL ZHUKOV

Juniors
Listen Merkin Breath.

I am actually defending the COURT system , not the Cznts system you follow.

The magistrate has listened to all the facts ( which you have not ) , Auva'a has pleaded guilty at the start of the season. There has been no new news since the start of the season , other than
Auva'a has behaved himself since.

The magistrate has determined NO Conviction and 2 year good behaviour bond.
So what are you ranting about now? You stating the Magistrate was wrong , go and introduce yourself as Nice Beaver ( It is ok , it was in a movie) and complain to them that Auva'a should be punished more , you dope .

the case has just concluded this grub should be outed for the whole of 2015 season- if not then the NRL are going to have a significant portion of the supporters leave the game including major sponsors. Wicks and Packer should be banned from playing in the NRL again - any player who serves jail time should never have a contract registered again by the NRL- the game doesnt need these types playing- do you think any bank will employ an ex con who served time for robbery/fraud especially when an employee of a bank - no- these two made their choice so they have to live with it- there are pleny of other jobs they can do

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Well clearly Jason Ryles needs to go to the sin bin, Paul Gallen should be fined and Andrew Walker banned for years.

This guy just beat a women up, NRL has no issues with that.

Tommy Smith

Referee
The way the NRL have allowed Souffs to sweep this incident of domestic violence under the carpet makes me sick.

I've lost all respect for the new admin this year.

How are we supposed to take the NRLs stance on violence against women seriously, particularly during WIL round, when they hand out no punishment to a self confessed woman basher?

And then they fine Gallen 50k for calling them merkins.

Unbelievable.

gronkathon

First Grade
It would be fitting that in the pink jersey round that all of these scum have to wear their normal club colours.

Lui, Inglis, Bird, Auva'a etc.

Let the commentators explain why in the telecast.

If the NRL is not going to ban them they should at least be constantly shamed for their cowardly actions

El Diablo

Post Whore
It would be fitting that in the pink jersey round that all of these scum have to wear their normal club colours.

If the NRL is not going to ban them they should at least be constantly shamed for their cowardly actions

Bird was found not guilty

insert.pause

First Grade
The way the NRL have allowed Souffs to sweep this incident of domestic violence under the carpet makes me sick.

I've lost all respect for the new admin this year.

How are we supposed to take the NRLs stance on violence against women seriously, particularly during WIL round, when they hand out no punishment to a self confessed woman basher?

And then they fine Gallen 50k for calling them merkins.

Unbelievable.

Spot the rothfield reader:sarcasm:

The hearing only completed last week, the NRL have said they are now free to consider further sanction.

insert.pause

First Grade
Well clearly Jason Ryles needs to go to the sin bin, Paul Gallen should be fined and Andrew Walker banned for years.

This guy just beat a women up, NRL has no issues with that.

The Sharks development will fold and bankrupt the club because of incompetent management... or maybe I am unfairly prejudging them and should instead wait for an actual outcome one way or another?

carcharias

Immortal
You'd have to be a deadset moron to stick up for the NRL in this instance.
The thing happened long enough ago for them to act .

It's just absolute double standards once again from the worst bunch of merkins to run the game ...ever.

thorson1987

Coach

Or just don't let them play that week.