What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

RLW Eels related tidbits round 21

lucablight

First Grade
Here's what I remember

*Denis says that the Eels are currently talking to Haynes manager to try and sign him up for a long term deal as he fears that due to the removal of the June 30 deadline he may otherwise be snatched up. I think it said he's only contracted to the end of next year at the current time.

*Finch says that when he was given permission to leave he asked his manager that Parramatta was his no 1 priority. Also says some other drawcards were working with Michael Hagan and Tim Smith. Tim Smith also says that while he wasn't consulted by the Eels when Finch signed he's looking forward to working with him.

*There's a Q&A between Nathan Hindmarsh and Mark Geyer. One of the responses I found interesting was that Hindmarsh said if the Eels were kicked out of the NRL (hypothetically) then the Bulldogs would be the team he would join because of their forward pack.

*Some generic rhetoric from Jeremy Smith and how he's enjoying playing first grade.

emjaycee

Coach
lucablight said:
*There's a Q&A between Nathan Hindmarsh and Mark Geyer. One of the responses I found interesting was that Hindmarsh said if the Eels were kicked out of the NRL (hypothetically) then the Bulldogs would be the team he would join because of their forward pack.

No doubt some mates due to origin: Mason, Shrek and of course Ryan.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
and he was a dogs fan growing up

BIGLEAGUE* has a huge story with JT about our season turn around, a story on John Morris, the Number's Game with Jarryd Hayne and Manly v Parra are the clash of the round

*yes i get BIGLEAGUE a day early

Nickeel

Juniors
Poor form, Hindy.

But at least he wisened up and played for the right club, and hopefully will pick up a few premierships with them before he's done, too. ;-)

Nick

Smartman

Juniors
Feel sorry for Hindy, if only he wasnt stuck at an underachieving club.

He would have had a premiership ring by now and a few more to come if he played with the mighty blue and whites.

shame shame shame :cool:

Smartman said:

He would have had a premiership ring by now and a few more to come if he played with the mighty blue and whites.

:lol:

Sterling

Juniors
Smartman said:

what a shame he wasnt involved in a team that won a premiership by rorting the cap:lol:

Nickeel

Juniors
Smartman said:

He could have also been implicated in the Coffs scandal. Wow, too bad.

Nick

Hurriflatch

Referee
Also O'Dwyer, Hayne and Hindmarsh all get starts in the RLW team of the week while Widders is coming off the bench

Nikki

Coach
JessEel said:
BIGLEAGUE* has a huge story with JT about our season turn around, a story on John Morris, the Number's Game with Jarryd Hayne and Manly v Parra are the clash of the round

*yes i get BIGLEAGUE a day early

How long were his answers!! You can just see the interviewer now nodding off to sleep.. Ahhh JT! Always good for a story

Latest posts