What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 1 Vs Brisbane

Original Name

Juniors
A bit different being smaller but having no First Grade experience. May played 21 games last year, versus Turuva a Rookie who is normally a Fullback coming into First Grade He May well cover the void, but in my opinion Critta can play Wing and we can get experience for the others staying.
Critter can play wing and who plays centre in this scenario?

Iamback

Coach
Yes, salmon is a rock solid defender, runs hard and can slot into the backline or the forward pack. He’s good at maintaining momentum and pressure while we test the starters.

Not really Peachey’s game

Again a solid player though, Is not what the starting 13 doesn't offer. Solid teams don't win premierships

Black Panther

Juniors
I think we should worry about getting guys experience for next season, next season.

This season we have a premiership to try and win, so we need to pick our best two centres at centre. Crichton is one of them, so that’s where he should stay.
By moving Crichton to the Wing it helps us.

Turuva played a bit of centre in reserve grade last year. Defensively he got carved up. So bad he was moved to the wing. What I saw from him last Saturday he still is a work in progress.

I would move To'o left and play Turuva or Jenkins on the wing next to Crichton.
Let them learn off Crichton and the right side combinations.
Can always reassess later in the year.

Crashtest

Juniors
By moving Crichton to the Wing it helps us.

I disagree with you there, as neither Turuva nor Jenkins are up to Crichton’s level as a centre. So why would we choose to be weaker at centre to cover the loss of a winger, when we can instead just replace a winger with the next best winger at the club and not have to make any changes to the centre position?

hindy111

Post Whore
Salmon plugs any holes and holds the line.
Old Peachey offered unpredictably flair.
Peachey 2.0 is undetermined.

At 24 Salmon hasn't had much time either and no real position. I think that's difficult for a player. Low minutes and thrown all over the place.
He is a kid that always had high potential. He probably needs more game time to get there but I am tipping him to be the most improved in your side.

Iamback

Coach
We have a system, it’s the same being used in Flegg through to First grade. Salmon knows his role and does it well.

Hooker is only real point of doubt, Peachy doesn’t strengthen that.

I won't count the 2020 season

We have lost

An Origin backrower
A test Centre/5-8th
An Origin hooker - Top 3 in the game
A 2nd rower that can't do what any other backrower can.

You are delusional if you think the side doesn't have to evolve

Iamback

Coach
At 24 Salmon hasn't had much time either and no real position. I think that's difficult for a player. Low minutes and thrown all over the place.
He is a kid that always had high potential. He probably needs more game time to get there but I am tipping him to be the most improved in your side.

We should of made him a 9, If Peachey doesn't get him. Jack Cole will

Luke Bowden

First Grade
I won't count the 2020 season

We have lost

An Origin backrower
A test Centre/5-8th
An Origin hooker - Top 3 in the game
A 2nd rower that can't do what any other backrower can.

You are delusional if you think the side doesn't have to evolve

The side is evolving. Our players are consistently improving, whilst staying within our system.

Peachy on the bench is not an improvement at this point.

Latest posts