What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 1 vs Warriors

Suitman

Post Whore
Don't know if it's been mentioned but I thought that was a really good crowd last night.
Wooden spooners two years in a row, Sunday (school) night. Long distance away team. Great effort from fans I reckon. Can't wait till we get on a roll and start filling the joint again.

Suity

Eelementary

Post Whore
Don't know if it's been mentioned but I thought that was a really good crowd last night.
Wooden spooners two years in a row, Sunday (school) night. Long distance away team. Great effort from fans I reckon. Can't wait till we get on a roll and start filling the joint again.

Suity

I was really impressed.

And the Warriors fans were in good spirit, too. We sat near one drunk, racist bogan Eels fan who nearly got a massive Kiwi to knock his lights out.

But after the game, we apologised on behalf of that twit and he was a good bloke.

Suitman

Post Whore
I was really impressed.

And the Warriors fans were in good spirit, too. We sat near one drunk, racist bogan Eels fan who nearly got a massive Kiwi to knock his lights out.

But after the game, we apologised on behalf of that twit and he was a good bloke.

lol. There's no racism in league. (see OT football thread).
Glass houses?

Suity

hindy111

Post Whore
What I found funny was I sat with a lot of Warriors supporters.
They booed our players when names being read but not when it was guys like MoiMoi or Tanginoa or terepo.

Most the game they just yelled feed the beast.

Eelementary

Post Whore
lol. There's no racism in league. (see OT football thread).
Glass houses?

Suity

I'm paraphrasing what the bloke said, but he yelled at a little girl wearing a Warriors jersey something like, "Go back to New Zealand, you useless n****r!"

I felt like knocking him out myself.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
What I found funny was I sat with a lot of Warriors supporters.
They booed our players when names being read but not when it was guys like MoiMoi or Tanginoa or terepo.

Most the game they just yelled feed the beast.

We only have six blokes who aren't Islanders. Although Hayne and Edwards have whitey names.

Lol.
How he can have the Bulldogs so high on that list is laughable.
They were rubbish on the weekend. Eels and Dragons were way better. And it doesn't look like they will even prove at all.

and i like how he has the roosters and sea eagles ahead of the cowboys despite the fact they won convincingly and the others lost

p.s. how did the knights make it to 8 ahead of half the comp despite coming dead last on the ladder?
these rankings are a deadset fkn joke

Last edited:

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
and i like how he has the roosters and sea eagles ahead of the cowboys despite the fact they won convincingly and the others lost

p.s. how did the knights make it to 8 ahead of half the comp despite coming dead last on the ladder?
these rankings are a deadset fkn joke

The rankings are obviously based on the (perceived) relative strengths of the rosters, rather than results of the single game played so far.

#It'sAllAboutSampleSize

The rankings are obviously based on the (perceived) relative strengths of the rosters, rather than results of the single game played so far.

#It'sAllAboutSampleSize

there's no point having the greatest team in the league on paper if you can't get your shit together on game day

#SampleThisBiatch

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
there's no point having the greatest team in the league on paper if you can't get your shit together on game day

#SampleThisBiatch

So what do you think is a better indicator of the Roosters' chances this year; last year's minor premiership plus grand final win, or their round one flogging against a fellow top four side?

Latest posts