What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 21 vs Knights

Cryptic

Juniors
I'm not sure if the Dugan/Robinson thing is a perminant solution but it did sorta work... Both swapping around when they needed to change it a bit, also keeps the defence guessing....

Raiderdave

First Grade
seriously who knows what Sunday may throw up

putting yesterday into a bit of perspective
the Sharks were as dreadful as they've been for 18 mnths

but our blokes looked enthusiastic & committed
if they turn up with the above again .... they'll go very close to getting the Knights
who incidently have also found form

should be an interesting game
I'll be there

First Grade
good luck for the game guys. Both teams found a little form and both in with an outside chance of the 8. Should be a good game.

nickraider

Juniors
We'll probably go into this game as favourites though which inevitably means we'll lose!! Should win it though. Being booed off at halftime last home game should be inspiration enough

| ROUND 21 NRL TEAM LIST |

1. Josh DUGAN
2. Sandor EARL
3. Jarrod CROKER
4. Blake FERGUSON
5. Reece ROBINSON
6. Josh McCRONE
7. Sam WILLIAMS
8. David SHILLINGTON ©
9. Travis WADDELL
10. Tom LEAROYD-LAHRS
11. Josh PAPALII
12. Joel THOMPSON
13. Shaun FENSOM

Bench:
14. Shaun BERRIGAN
15. Joe PICKER
16. Mark NICHOLLS
17. Sam MATAORA
18. Jarrad KENNEDY

Coach: David FURNER

http://www.raiders.com.au/news-display/Raiders-NRL-Team-List--Round-21-v-Knights/60009

Cryptic

Juniors
f**k YOU! f**kING USLESS merkinS.... Dugan WTF! It's called the f**kING SIDELINE f**king kick over it or f**k OFF YOU BOGAN PIECE OF SHIT!

I'm not watching that shit, and EVERY f**king fan should boycot the rest of the season at home, that is a f**kING JOKE....

inside_pass

Bench
I don't know how you can support a team like the Raiders!
Fair dinkum they are complete rabble.Need a thorough cleanout including Furner who thinks he is a coach.
If the game is not going their way they just crumble and take it like a bitch!

Cryptic

Juniors
This (the current Raiders performance) is the future of Gen Y players in footy.... They believe every geniused thing they read and have zero f**king commitment to anything...

Gen Y - QQ I didn't get everything spoon fed to me at every single moment of my life QQ!

This is our teams stats on when they have or haven't been favorites going into games:

Favorite - LLLWLL (ONE f**kING WIN! And that was the WORST WIN EVER against the Eels!)
Not - LWWWLLLLWLWWW
^ This is ALL attitude... I swear ours teams IQ is less than 50 combined... If you told them the gym was haunted they would all keep out like their life depending on it, they honestly appear to believe every f**king BS rumour going around...

Dugan - Gets paid 600K a year and is SHIT at what he does... For f**king 600K a year you should have one, maybe two, major f**k ups a season... Not three or four per f**king 40 minutes of footy! In any other job you were making that much over the average (considering the average is like 80K) and you f**ked up that much you would consider your job basically forfit....

So... Things to do until the 2013 kick off.... I think I'll cancel my Foxtel sub and send the bill to the Raiders considering the only f**king reason I have it is to watch the Raiders game and bar one or two exceptions against teams in terrible form it hasn't been f**king worth a cent of it... This is honestly the hardest shit to watch ever... I only started watching footy in 1986 but I can't recall a harder f**king two season to watch than the last two... Just PATHETIC....

cucuboth

Juniors
Remember when teams used to say that they hated playing in Canberra on a cold Saturday night in winter? The cold and slippery conditions used to suit us. So what do we do? We apparently buckle, don't want to upset the opposition, and now play only on a Sunday afternoon. I know it probably has to do with crowd attendance and thus, revenue, but seriously, we've given up one of the few advantages our home ground gave us. True supporters will turn out even in the freezing conditions. As long as the team is winning. Or at least if they put the effort in.

Saying that, they'll probably run out next Sunday and beat the Broncos.

mongoose

Coach
We're the flat-track bullies of the NRL. If a team is down on confidence and in a bit of a slump we will smash the life out of them, but as soon as they put up a bit of a fight we fold like a cheap suit.

The sharks and storm game's didn't mean anything, both those sides are playing as bad as Parramatta at the moment.

I also can't beleive how predictable this team is and I dont mean our plays are predictable. I mean you can tell witin 5 minutes whether we will win or lose. You just know.

The worst part was watching TLL get carried off, then before we can get a replacement on we lose the ball and Newcastle score.
FFS.

Hanscholo

Bench
I think this 2012 raiders side has the largest ever margin that i can recall between their very best and very worst. At times yesterday, it was like watching a mens side play 14 year olds. Yet 6 weeks ago they hammered newcastle.

We take teams lightly at home. We turn up expecting to win every single home game, and we pay for it over and over again.

It's purely an attitude problem. There's no hunger at all.