What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rnd 7 vs Panthers

EzyG

Juniors
To my mate CLD
you owe me some hooter action + another victory to feel smug about.
That win is for bailing you ----er.

To all you EEL fans - Heres to the day Panthers & Parra face off on Grand Final Day

Just 1 of the things I hope to see before I die

Someone

Bench
If they cant show pride in the jersey, how can i?

absolute pea hearts. wanted to attack but didnt want to defend. One or two cancerous players contaminant the whole team. Weed them out now before its too late for the younger players to change their losing habits.

natheel

Coach
I think tonights game showed that we are certainties for the spoon again this year. If we get flogged by a reserve grade panthers outfit i really can't see how we are going to win another game.

We won get the spoon. Tigers will with the amount of injuries they have

Plus credit to penrith even though they have only 2 wins this season they havnt been terrible. They have very dangerous players in Segeyaro who really made us pay tonight

Brin on cowboys

Eelementary

Post Whore
If they cant show pride in the jersey, how can i?

absolute pea hearts. wanted to attack but didnt want to defend. One or two cancerous players contaminant the whole team. Weed them out now before its too late for the younger players to change their losing habits.

Yep! And to think they get paid good money for this! Even the blokes on "small" money make at least twice what I do, and then they go and perform like this...

EelsFan05

Bench
We won get the spoon. Tigers will with the amount of injuries they have

Plus credit to penrith even though they have only 2 wins this season they havnt been terrible. They have very dangerous players in Segeyaro who really made us pay tonight

Brin on cowboys

Segeyaro was a big miss on the recruitment front. He killed it tonight and has played well this season.

emjaycee

Coach
i would honestly be looking to build the team around:
Hayne, Morgan, Tautai (back up), Loko (back row), Sandow, Mannah, Fui, Maitua, Tanginoa, Allgood, Lussik

This has got to be the most brilliant post of the night...
Add Hoppa , Norman, Mossop and Hock to the above and we're Gold.
:sarcasm:

Pazza

First Grade
This has got to be the most brilliant post of the night...
Add Hoppa , Norman, Mossop and Hock to the above and we're Gold.
:sarcasm:

What I'm alluding to is that we need to sign more first graders you merkin!

eels_fan

First Grade
How's this for terrible stats

Kelly - 1 run for 1 metre
Keating - 1 run for 8 metres
Allgood - 6 runs for 46m for a staying front rower
Ryan - 2 runs for 17m
Smith - 36m

Terrible!!

Our best - Toutai 121m, Mannah 113m, Hayne 110m,

Avenger

Immortal
Didn't see the game. Glad I didn't as I would have popped another valve. Just saw the press conference. There should be changes made this week if you see the look on our coach's face.

Avenger

Immortal
From comments that people have made in the game thread it appears that Ben Smith, Roberts and sidewinder 1 Paulo had great games. Cannot wait until these inept impostors are shown the door.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Bongos man crush is quite sickening, if B Smith was a race horse he would have been sent to the glue factory years ago.

whall15

Coach
And on this argument that you can't drop players because there is noone better in reserve grade, I'm not buying it.

Yes, they may not be better, but at the very least you need to stick a rocket up the arse of players like Smith and Roberts, because at the moment they've got to feel complacent because they are definite first graders.