What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Road to the Finals

adamkungl

Immortal
R20 - Knights away
R21 - Panthers away
R22 - Raiders home
R23 - Tigers away
R24 - Sharks away
R25 - Titans home
R26 - Souffs away

Discussion. Predicitons. Whatever. Hopefully they aren't focussed entirely on that last one. I know I am

Von

Juniors
R20 - Knights away....I predict WIN
R21 - Panthers away...WIN
R22 - Raiders home....WIN
R23 - Tigers away....WIN
R24 - Sharks away....LOSS
R25 - Titans home....WIN
R26 - Souffs away....WIN

I think Robbo will ensure they are not just focused on the last game.

5/7 games away...not great.

Monk

Referee
I honestly have no idea what to expect. Provided there are no off field interruptions and JWH/BBQ stay healthy I think the sky is the limit for this team. If either get injured though...

I think we will probably drop a game, either Knights, Sharks or Souffs.

I'm not getting ahead of myself and will take each week as it comes. I don't want the boys to peak too early either. The final week could be the game we need. If both teams are at full strength and the game is played with its usual passion, it will be a good rehearsal for finals footy.

Headless Chook

Juniors
Obviously on current form we are a chance of winning all of these games but it won't happen. We own the Tigers so that one's a gimme. Of the others I can see us dropping at least 1 or 2, which games, who knows.

I'd be nervous if we strung the next 7 in a row.

Monk

Referee
Having our Manly/Dogs games over and done with (and only vsing the Storm once) really helps us a lot. Imagine if the Easts v Souths game is for the minor premiership (zomg)

Von

Juniors
Would be great if it was....but remember the Minor Premiership doesn't really mean much...in fact just adds pressure to the winner.

Horrie Is God

First Grade
It wouldn't surprise me if we dropped the Titans game..

They've got a good record against us at the SFS plus they'll be in a desperate battle for a Top 8 spot..

And we are a chance of being focused on the Round 26 blockbuster..

rabbitohs95

Bench
Cannot wait for Round 26, not too fussed to wins tbh, obviously a win would be preferable, but i just hope it'll be a blockbuster and all players will be fit and available.

Springbokfly

Juniors
Out of the current top 4 teams I'd rather play Souths in week 1, but that's not going to happen unfortunately. Melbourne are always hard to beat in the big games. Manly are our bogey team, it will be hard beating them 3 times in the one season. Souths are the weakest of the bunch and I reckon we'd have a much better chance of beating them than the other 2 come finals time.

Big man

Juniors
Don't wanna jinx it.. but it's not a hard run home...really

And that's exactly why you will bow out of the semis in week2, bye bye girls DDay is coming and will be served hot by the three Burgess bulls.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
And that's exactly why you will bow out of the semis in week2, bye bye girls DDay is coming and will be served hot by the three Burgess bulls.

You just want to imagine the Burgess brothers serving their hot sauce over some other blokes tbh

Jack_Napier

Staff member
That's not very nice, no need for vulgarism, there will be plenty of that come round 26 lol.

Lol you're slipping big gimp, no mention of D Day or piss buckets!

Seems a coincidence that you disappeared around same time Big Georgie released the selfie, weren't gettin all "vulgar" with yourself were we?

Big man

Juniors
Lol you're slipping big gimp, no mention of D Day or piss buckets!

Seems a coincidence that you disappeared around same time Big Georgie released the selfie, weren't gettin all "vulgar" with yourself were we?

Take it easy Jack, I haven't been far, Ive been enjoying watching our host of debutants, big Tom, Luke Keary, and Dylan Walker, these kids are our life blood and will ensure we keep you over achievers under our foot where you belong. I still can't see how your pack with two and half props are going to stop big Sam, George, Tom, G Lima and Roy, it will be a sight to see. TOO BIG, TOO FAST, TOO STRONG!!!!!