What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rob Farrah

36 tackles 2 line break 7 hit ups 123 metres 2 tries what a game he had as soon as he went off we just lost it

what everyone else think of him?

ByRd

First Grade
I stated in the tigers forum in the off season asking when he is off contract because i would love to see him in the blue & white. He is a great young talent & lets hope he has a huge future in the game.

Isnt he off contract at the end of this season or have the tigers resigned him?

I stated in the tigers forum in the off season asking when he is off contract because i would love to see him in the blue & white. He is a great young talent & lets hope he has a huge future in the game.

yeah he is offcontract and hes a dogs fan as a kid but hes been playing for balmain for quiet a while and i dont see him leaving

he is off contract
he wasnt happy at the start of the year, dunno if hes enjoying his footy yet

who told u this???? he was injured early for round 1 and he was picked round 3 i think

ByRd

First Grade
yeah i knew he was a dogs fan as a kid but i would love to see him at the dogs but i cant see us even making an attempt on him, even with Hughes & Perry off contract. We have just recently signed Daniel Irvine (former eels hooker) & he is in premier league this week & i see this as a sign that either perry or hughes will be leaving the dogs.

Its also good to see another Lebenease player making it in the nrl :clap:

yeah i knew he was a dogs fan as a kid but i would love to see him at the dogs but i cant see us even making an attempt on him, even with Hughes & Perry off contract. We have just recently signed Daniel Irvine (former eels hooker) & he is in premier league this week & i see this as a sign that either perry or hughes will be leaving the dogs.

if he keeps playing like he did tonight im sure the dogs will make a offer tigers have half our side off-contract though so we can offer him a bit i think Fulton and Harrison are off-contract too as well as Greally gotta get t hem signed up quick

Balmain_Boy

He has everything. Everything.

Like an extra playmaker from dummy half, plus he can cut you up with his own running game. Tigers must sign him up now.

Big Mick

Referee
Definately a brilliant prospect and more importantly a LONG TERM prospect at hooker for the Tigers.

Special K

Coach
Good player but ever since 2003 every time I hear his name he is linked to the bulldogs :?

I hope the Tigers can keep him as he is a very good hooker

Big_Bad_Shark_Fan

First Grade
i heard he wasnt happy as there were doubts to weather sheens would play him in first grade. he is a good player.
i used to play with him and he used to just hit the gaps id put him through all days back playing for umina.

Mate, this fantasy world you live in isn't going to help you get through life.

You're a nappy wearing Pops McDonald wannabe.

Go back to school, quickly.

Bib

Juniors
Robbie needs more time to develop, but i do think he should be the tigers starting hooker

Latest posts