What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rob Zombie You've Done it Again.*Could Contain Spoilers*

Agent Mulder

Bench
Being an Old School Horror Fan, I was a bit stand-off-ish when it came to viewing Rob Zombie's Halloween Remake, I've seen them all Halloween 1-8, Friday The 13th 1-10, A Nightmare on Elm Street 1-7, Evil Dead 1-3, Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1-4 even the two new ones, etc etc, But I've always loved the top 3, That being Halloween, Friday The 13th and Nightmare on Elm Street series of movies.

Along comes Rob Zombie with House of 1000 Corpses and The Devil's Rejects and it just blew me away how good both movies were, Rob even brought back old favorite actors like William Foryste, Sid Haig and Ken Foree, Added his wife Sheri Moon Zombie and Horror Icon Bill Moseley.

So along came the remake to one of the best Slasher movie's of all time, HALLOWEEN, it lauched the carrer of Jamie Lee Curtis and scared millions back in the day, Could Rob Zombie re create the dark aura of the Classic??
Now i heard a few people say, Oh its ok Not as good as the 1st, Its crap etc etc, f**king hell was i ever dumb to listen to them and doubt the work of Rob Zombie!!

I brought a copy on Sunday and have watched it twice already, Thats how it is!! If your an old school horror fan like me you have to get a copy, Rob doesn't let anyone down, Recreating this classic Slasher, Showing you Micheal Myers childhood was just so good and the casting by Rob Zombie is just brilliant, I don't really wanna wreck it for anyone but if you like Horror you will love this.

Rob....You did again, My hat goes off to you! :D

Latest posts