What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Robbed Yet again...

Gee these refs suck.

Benji's try shouldn't have gone to the video ref.

Sin Bin wtf?

Blatant forward pass before Stewart's 3rd try.

Ok, we played sh*t...

Actually, we didn't deserve to win really, but Manly didn't play much better as well.

We were on the wrong end of some decisions, but with Sheens, what does it matter. We'll lose anyway.

Last edited:

tiger_nick

Bench
mate it doesnt matter, we would have lost anyway. manly were terrible aswell but just wanted it more and we continued to do the same dumb things that have lead us to lose games since 2006. nothing is going to change.

Tommax25

Bench
To be fair the ref was letting the tigers get away with murder in the ruck, particuarly in the first half and wa snowhere near as lenient with manly. And what about the no advantage call you guys got when attacking our line? It was a few passes and some decent yards before you dropped it, yet no advantage? Also, by the letter of the law, benjis no-try is correct and a player was denied an opportunity to attempt to stop him, even though its highly unlikely he could have. I wouldnt be complaining about the refs i I were a tigers supporter.

squiddy

Juniors
Guys , dont want to stir up a hornests nest but in the second half L'estrange hit Farrah with a pretty solid shot , that was cool , but did he come down hard with a forearm afterwards ? Caught it as it almost went out of shot , no-one said anything and the replay didnt show it , but was there something in it , looked pretty bad ? Just curious what you guys thought that's all .

innsaneink

Referee
Guys , dont want to stir up a hornests nest but in the second half L'estrange hit Farrah with a pretty solid shot , that was cool , but did he come down hard with a forearm afterwards ? Caught it as it almost went out of shot , no-one said anything and the replay didnt show it , but was there something in it , looked pretty bad ? Just curious what you guys thought that's all .

Yeh we saw it, my bro in law mentioned it, thought they might look at it later, definite forearm in there, was about 15 minutes after he got him with the intentional high shot

Kaiyos

Juniors
The game was never ours. So how can we be robbed ?

Stop your crying over one decision that had nothing to do with the outcome of the match and have a look at the overall picture. This club is in deep trouble.