What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Reece Robson

Brutalitops

Juniors
Good luck to him. We have an 80 minute hooker and we were never really going to hold onto him if even one other team gave him a pathway to first grade. He's got a much better chance behind Granville than McInnes.

I don't buy a hooker rotation being our answer so I predict I'll be less outraged than some others among us. Sucks but can't keep them all

elyod138

Bench
Cowboys fan here sick of Granville not knowing how to play like a real hooker.

How do you guys rate Robson?

This Year?

Immortal
Seeing yet another player with so much potential not get a chance with us while other plodders are in 1st grade is beyond belief.

I wish Robson all the best in what will likely be a great career.

denis preston

First Grade
May have been on the cards for a while and may explain nil NRL opportunities. I don't blame him as McInnes is a massive roadblock for him. Can't keep them all.

getsmarty

Immortal
Cowboys to sign former Australian schoolboys hooker Reece Robson from Dragons

The Cowboys are set to win the battle to sign exciting young Dragons hooker Reece Robson.

The 20-year-old Robson broke into first-grade last season and looked the goods in his two games in the Big Red V.

But with established hooker Cameron McInnes able to play 80 minutes a week, Robson has had a frustrating time at the Dragons.

He faces a similar dilemma at the Cowboys, where Jake Granville is the No.1 hooker, but Granville does not always play full games and coach Paul Green has been using veteran Kurt Baptiste in his 17-man rotation.

http%3A%2F%2Fprod.static9.net.au%2Ffs%2F00a40190-7b51-4f15-93b7-12680fa1c5b5

Reece Robson in action for the Junior Kangaroos. (Getty)
A host of clubs, including the Bulldogs, have been chasing Robson, who was the Dragons’ NSW Cup Player of the Year last season.

But Wide World of Sports has learned that the former Australian Schoolboy has all but come to terms with the Cowboys.

The news will come as a boost to Cowboys fans, who have been unhappy with the club’s poor start to the season.

https://wwos.nine.com.au/nrl/signin...contract/18bf90fd-41a0-4cf4-9b1b-087a3482866b

BLM01

First Grade
This thread should get hysterical pretty quickly.
Where is Possm?...MMMiiiiiiillllllllwwwwwaaaarrrrrdddddd!
My point though is it immediately or next year?
Besides..if McInnes is injured who is our next hooker. Lovodua, Ben Hunt..not in current half back form?
Surely not
Cowboys want 3 why could we not have 3

Last edited: