What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roll call! Who is a Coast fan?

foetus_head

Juniors
Good luck to them. I live in Toowoomba but ill always barrack for the knights so hopefully this will mean two games a year I get to see my team play, as apposed to none this year :(

imasharkie

Coach
I'm a sunshine coaster but have always had the gold coast as my 2nd team. Will become a season ticket holder in 2007 and attend every game as work permits. I'm no Broncos supporter so a 2nd genuine se qld team is great news for a lot of people I reckon.

DIEHARD

----
God it is going to be a mad rush for season tickets when they go on sale.

I think the Gold Coast will have a very high number of season ticket holders.

Dakink

Bench
The GC will be my second team (nothing will ever come close to the Dragons!)

My wife and I are also looking at memberships and Season tickets. I hope they build a new stadium at Robina - Carrara is a shyte fight.

They were my second team as the Giants, then the Seagulls, then the Chargers. I spent many an afternoon at Seagulls Stadium, then back to the Seagulls club after.

Broncos will always be my number 1, but they will definitely knock Canberra out of my number 2 position.

Sydney Carton

Juniors
I will try to support them despite their attempt to usurp my club's proud history.

But only against the southerners.....Go the Cowboys!

les norton

First Grade
I am a newie supporter all the way but it will be great to have a team from home that i dont loathe unlike the broncos.

As far as im concerned if it gets the knights up here maybe twice a year instead of once...its a great thing.

Redback71

First Grade
me me me but sorry eels r still my no.1 team go the eels and go the goldies.

eels v goldies 07 grandfinal

JK

1. Dogs
2. Storm
3. GC
4. Canberra
5. Warriors
6. Cowboys

The rest, bar 2 are all equal Seventh.

14. Daylight
15. Dragons
16. Roosters