What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ronnie Palmer

booster

Juniors
Ronnie Palmer has been given his marching orders and would not be required next year. Seems like Brian Smith is already hard at work at the Roosters.

sretsoor

Juniors
No brainer - we can barely play for a solid 40 minutes. Hopefully with a new fitness trainer we may compete for a whole 80 minutes to actually give ourselves a chance to win a game or two :p

Rexxy

Coach
now who is going to wipe Nate's bottom?

Standby as Smithy has a buslaod of relatives (brother, son) who will be on the Roosters payroll soon enough.

I was always happy to give Brian the benefit of the doubt, but I think he is destabilising and flawed.

He's the equivelant to putting Round Up on your Roses.

adamkungl

Immortal
il be forever greatful for the good years, but we've been sh*thouse since 05, and fitness has played a part.

That is how Smithy always starts. I expect Anasta and Mason to be gone as of 2011. You will see a very strong squad across the park though. Less marquee talent than you are used to, but that is always a good thing when they do an AC or a shoulder and you have no depth because it is funding their rehab.

boo_boo

Juniors
Some interesting thoughts here on the sacking of Ronnie Palmer.
I cant see anything positive about it especially as he (Smith) hasn't even given him (Palmer) the chance to see if he could use him in his new training team.

Latest posts