What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rookie of the year....

bulldogs_2003

Juniors
at the start of the season i would have put money on the bulldogs making it 3 years in a row with thurston to get rookie of the year....but the more and more i see slater play the more i know this guy is deffinately gonna get it

only one thing though....he needs a lot of work in defence :)

whats ur thoughts???

Princess Ange

Juniors
=P~ ...sorry

have to agree with you, billy looks like a champion in the making... he will go on to bigger things, no doubt - QLD origin, test matches, maybe even the kanga tour @ the end of the year :) 8)

storm007

Juniors
Billy all the way but yes he needs to improve his defence which he is working on. He will be one great player if his defence improves.

Genghis Chan

Juniors
bulldogs_2003 said:
only one thing though....he needs a lot of work in defence :)

whats ur thoughts???

I'm thinking his defence is brilliant compared to his earlier season games at fullback. :lol: :lol: :lol: He still has a fair way to go with defence, but he is getting there and with Robbie Ross helping him, he'll be a fantastic defensive and attaking fullback for decades to come. :)

bulldogs_2003

Juniors
im sorry but i just have to bring up his effort on willie when we played u guys last.....he was really never going to stop the big man but it looked funny cause he had a go at willie after he put the ball down :lol: even then it was a soft effort :p

I think the whole team was soft that day.
He has a tendency to get frustrated.

Hope to meet the bulldogs again and show you the real storm.