What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rookies Banner requests

Didgi

Hiya masters of the Wet Canvas. I was hoping someone can help me out here:

I'm basically looking for a banner that celebrates some of our rookies for this season - Ray Thompson, Tariq Sims, and Kalifa Fai Fai Loa (pics in the order posted left to right on banner preferred, not crucial)

698304-ray-thompson-cowboys.jpg

'Ray'

721602-aston-and-tariq-sims.jpg

'Tariq'
(cutting out Ashton, obv)

006433-kalifa-faifai-loa.jpg

'KFFL'

With some sort of Cows logo and the like on there, the words 'boom rookies' or something similar not neccessary but preferred, 'Didgi' in a corner if there's room.

There's no need to use these pics or stick to exactly what I've requested if there's better things to be done.

Didgi

No your right, it's not. Thanks the same anyway

Last edited by a moderator:

azsportza

Live Update Team
You're right, I didn't, but that's great all the same. Thanks.

Happy with it? I can change it around if your not? Let me know! :)

Didgi

Nah, thanks mate it's great as it is. As I said in te original post it didn't have to be how I envisaged. :)

Why edit my post? Lol.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Nah, thanks mate it's great as it is. As I said in te original post it didn't have to be how I envisaged. :)

Why edit my post? Lol.

haha, sorry I didn't mean to edit the post, I accidentally clicked the edit button instead of the quote one. my bad. However glad you like the banner :)

Didgi

Hey guys, I'm back. Any chance of getting a similar banner with Taumalolo in it as well? Let me know if four players is a bit too much to fit into one banner. Under Taumalolo's photo 'JT3' please. Can provide a pic if necessary.

azsportza

Live Update Team
Hey guys, I'm back. Any chance of getting a similar banner with Taumalolo in it as well? Let me know if four players is a bit too much to fit into one banner. Under Taumalolo's photo 'JT3' please. Can provide a pic if necessary.

Sorry Didgi, just saw this post. I can add Jason into the banner and with a little redesign I can make it fit.

Latest posts