What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rooster - Penrith spoiler

Southernsaint

Staff member
One more loss for Penriff & Saints can cement a top four spot if they keep winning...

Cheers,
Ben S.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Its a disgraceful first half bloody scored a point a minute. Our defence must be something shocking. Hope we restore some pride in the second stanza.

Special K

Coach
f**k I'm pissed off. I have Hegarty, Hodges and Crocker in my VNRL squad and didn't play any of em(only crocker has cost me so far) :(

lolesi

First Grade
Ey i have crocker to, but had a feeling he would play, so i picked him, nice...

RICHO

Juniors
Campbell and Wesser have apparently already missed 6 tackles each.
Lewis has missed 5, and Clinton 4.

Instead of auditioning for that stupid Footy Show band, maybe they should be practicing how NOT to be turnstiles.

Sucks to be a Penrith supporter in this second half of the season. Smashed by Melbourne and Souths, back on the rise after Gower's return, smashed manly last week by 60 and now being given a clinic by Roosters. 44-0 after 60 minutes. 60% completion and 43 missed tackles is embarassing and the game's not over yet.

make that 44-6, roberts scored.

wittyfan

Referee
Penrith can't get any sort of consistency going this year. And this capitulation is against their bogey team. :shock: