What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rooster To Miss The 8

They will if they put in similiar performances to the Titans/Raiders games. Gees i wish Freddy was a uni professor and marked my assignments as he gave the Roosters 7 out of 10 for the Raiders game and the Raiders 9 out of 10.

Raiders may have been a 9 but the Roosters allowed them this with their 3 1/2 or 4 out of 10 performance.- lacklustre is being too kind

Pearce and Anasta are really struggling to create anything for the Roosters limited attack /our bigger forwards are struggling with the pace of the play the ball and the condensed defence needs to be scrapped as teams are going around it too easily and have pinpointed this as a major weakness.

They need to stand up this week and beyond

when does Myles return and is there any hope that Mini will be back this year???

Best team is

1-Minichiello
2-Roberts
3-Soliolo
4-Aubusson
5-Perrett/Kenny-Dowel?
6-Anasta
7-Pearce
8- O/mealy
9- Aubusson
10-Paea
11- Mason
12- Tupou
13- Fitzgibbon

14-Sa
15-Myles
16-Shillington
17-Perrett/Kenny-Dowel

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
Mini said he would return before the finals, cbf looking for link now though. Not sure exactly when Myles comes back though.
I think we will still make the finals, but not as comfortably as I thought 3 weeks ago, maybe 4th or 5th at the very best.

My team at full strength would be:

1. Minichiello
2. Roberts
3. Soliola
4. Sa
5. Kenny-Dowall
6. Anasta
7. Pearce
8. O'Meley
9. J Aubusson
10. Myles
11. Tupou
12. Fitzgibbon
13. M Aubbuson

14. Mason
15. Paea
16. Cherrington/ Perrett (depends on type of match up we are in)
17. Friend

18. Cherrington/ Perrett
19. Nuuausala/ Shillington

2 True Blues

Coach
Shackleton is back from injury now too. Played his first game of the year since February for Jets last week. Foley still injured though.

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
:o:oThats good news! How did he go? At the back end of last year he was one of our best players.

2 True Blues

Coach
Mate I never saw the game.

Think there is a write up on www.newtownjets.com.au though. Recall him getting a mention in the game report.

PS... Yeah . I Just re-checked it myself... Not a bad game report either. Worth a look guys/gals...

Last edited:

aelek

Juniors
I'M afraid i have to agree. Every team they play up until the finals are hard matches.

aelek

Juniors
Shackleton is back from injury now too. Played his first game of the year since February for Jets last week. Foley still injured though.

I would have him back straight away as his defence is owesome and that is what we are missing with myles not there.

Chook Norris

First Grade
My
Best team is

1-Minichiello
2-Roberts
3-Sa
4-Perret
5-Kenny-Dowel
6-Anasta
7-Pearce
8- O'meley
9- Aubusson
10-Paea
11- M.Aubusson
12- Fitzgibbon
13- Tupou

14-Mason
15-Myles
16-Shillington
17-J.Friend

Monk

Referee
lol, well my team is

1. Mini
2. Roberts
3. Sa
4. Soliola
5. SKD
6. Anasta
7. Pearce
8. O'Meley
9. Jaubs
10. Myles
11. Tupou
12. Fitzy
13. Maubs

14. Pini
15. Mason
16. Friend/Perrett/Brown
17. Shack/FPN/Cherri/Pillow

BeeeeeRad

Juniors
That would be good if he returns completely fresh for that game, we will need himk for a big physical battle with their pack.

Latest posts