What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters '05 - Just Crap

Sir Doomsday

Juniors
I am bloody piss- off :x :x :x
Ricky Stuart a super coach yeah right all this time it was fittler that made the chooks look good.

c'mon tigers u can win it this year!

roosters4life

Juniors
Wait i disagree that ricky stuart is a bad coach but fittler did make the roosters for the last decade. All players are happy with stuart and this year has been crap but a learning curve for the club. To win a premiership you need good and consistant halves. We have used several 5/8's this year like flannery, firman, soward, finch,wing and crocker. As the halfback brett finch has not performed as fittler made finch look better than what he really is. Back to ricky stuart this will be his first year as a coach that his team isnt gonna being the grand final. Give him a break he has done more in 3 years then other coaches have done in 10 like for example Brain Smith, the only thing he has won is the world 7's. You wouldnt want to be a souths supporter sir doomsday cause they are crap every year. I do think the haves next year should be braith anasta and craig wing. release finch and soward should be on the interchange but soward is still a better player

my 2006 roosters

1. anthony minichiello
2. amos roberts
3. ryan cross
4. iosia soliola
5. joel monaghan
6. braith anasta
7. craig wing
8. anthony tupou
9. heath l'estrange
10. adrain morley
11.chris flannery
12. craig fitzgibbon
13. ashley harrison

bench

14. jamie soward
15.charlie tonga
16. richard faaoso
17. adam schubert

Panthers_God

Juniors
Sir Doomsday said:
I am bloody piss- off
Ricky Stuart a super coach yeah right all this time it was fittler that made the chooks look good.

c'mon tigers u can win it this year!

Agreed
The Roosters are crap

pantherz9103

First Grade
Panthers_God said:
Agreed
The Roosters are crap

Quiet you. We've been no better. As much as I hate the Roosters and love to see them fail, we've also been sh!t in 2005. Roll on 2006, 2007 etc.

avsterooster

Juniors
roosters4life said:
Wait i disagree that ricky stuart is a bad coach but fittler did make the roosters for the last decade. All players are happy with stuart and this year has been crap but a learning curve for the club. To win a premiership you need good and consistant halves. We have used several 5/8's this year like flannery, firman, soward, finch,wing and crocker. As the halfback brett finch has not performed as fittler made finch look better than what he really is. Back to ricky stuart this will be his first year as a coach that his team isnt gonna being the grand final. Give him a break he has done more in 3 years then other coaches have done in 10 like for example Brain Smith, the only thing he has won is the world 7's. You wouldnt want to be a souths supporter sir doomsday cause they are crap every year. I do think the haves next year should be braith anasta and craig wing. release finch and soward should be on the interchange but soward is still a better player

my 2006 roosters

1. anthony minichiello
2. amos roberts
3. ryan cross
4. iosia soliola
5. joel monaghan
6. braith anasta
7. craig wing
8. anthony tupou
9. heath l'estrange
10. adrain morley
11.chris flannery
12. craig fitzgibbon
13. ashley harrison

bench

14. jamie soward
15.charlie tonga
16. richard faaoso
17. adam schubert

i believe you are a clown if you think wing should be in the halves. He has no directional play and does not have the vision and ball skills that a great half needs. He is the 2nd best hooker and possibly the most dynamic hooker in the world. to change him would be insane
he provides solid defense and a running game from dummy half that scares most teams, the reason he has had a below par season is because he hasnt been used at hooker all season

m0j0

Bench
I know hindsight is 20/20, but I wonder what it would have been like with this combination:
6. Anasta
7. Firman/Soward

Panthers_God

Juniors
pantherz9103 said:
Originally Posted by Panthers_God
Agreed
The Roosters are crap
Quiet you. We've been no better. As much as I hate the Roosters and love to see them fail, we've also been sh!t in 2005. Roll on 2006, 2007 etc.

Hahahaha

It just feels so good to be able to rip on the Roosters

Panthers_God

Juniors
I know hindsight is 20/20, but I wonder what it would have been like with this combination:
6. Anasta
7. Firman/Soward

You guys should just stick with Finch. He just needs a better five eighth to play inside him. Theres too much pressure on him with Flannery and Wing playing there. He needs another player able to direct the plays and releave him of some pressure. No doubt Anasta will do this. Anastas gona have a whole lot of attention his way giving Finch plenty of time and alot less pressure. He will come good again. Even though i hate him with a passion, he not that bad.

avsterooster

Juniors
Panthers_God said:
You guys should just stick with Finch. He just needs a better five eighth to play inside him. Theres too much pressure on him with Flannery and Wing playing there. He needs another player able to direct the plays and releave him of some pressure. No doubt Anasta will do this. Anastas gona have a whole lot of attention his way giving Finch plenty of time and alot less pressure. He will come good again. Even though i hate him with a passion, he not that bad.

exactly correct
its funny how everyone starts bagging finch this year but quickly forgets he was runner up in the daly m last yr. its because he had a big name next to him who took the pressure and attention away. which is what anasta will hopefully do

id like to see u try n play with a useless 5/8 that really cant direct traffic, eg flannery crocker n the others... they are good players but certainly not 5/8s

Wobbygong

First Grade
You've signed a prop from England - Edmonds???, he's supposed to be ok, and I heard you were talking to Karl Temata as well. One thing that could definitely improve your side is to leave poor old Finchy outside the starting 17, he really has got worse as the year went on.

lotti

Bench
You can't expect to make the finals every year, the Roosters are finding their feet without Freddy give your team time.

pantherz9103

First Grade
lotti said:
You can't expect to make the finals every year, the Roosters are finding their feet without Freddy give your team time.

Unless you're a Broncos supporter :roll:

melon....

Coach
Panthers_God said:
Hahahaha

It just feels so good to be able to rip on the Roosters
It obviously doesnt affect you because the Pennies are normally where they are now, 2003 fluke being the exception...:D

roosters4life

Juniors
penrith are unpredictable like the roosters, they are low on the ladder but if you are a supporter of a different team you still think these are no easy beats. they think that because of the success of the roosters and as melon said the panthers fluke season of 2003

bush chook

Juniors
Avsterooster,you say that Finch just needs a better 5/8 to direct play. Well out of all the teams that I can remember their were only three 5/8's that directed play, King Wally, Baa Lamb and Lozza Daley. The good 1/2's of the game control the play not the 5/8's, other wise the 1/2 would just be there to feed the scrum, you clown! I say,"Piss Finch off", if he can't perform next year.

pantherz9103

First Grade
roosters4life said:
penrith are unpredictable like the roosters, they are low on the ladder but if you are a supporter of a different team you still think these are no easy beats. they think that because of the success of the roosters and as melon said the panthers fluke season of 2003

Shut up you 1 Clayton's premiership in the last 30 seasons twit.