What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters Chasing Nick The Greek...

BILLYA-BULLDOG

Juniors
Are you kidding me.
how many players do they wanna steal from us FFS
Lets hope management sign him up quickly to good to loose

D

Deleted member 10972

I highly doubt we would be chasing him. Unless it is as a replacement to Fitzgibbon or Harrison for 2009, which is still a long way off.

The club has enough backrowers as it is. And your source isn't exactly reliable. I rate Nick, maybe its the Mediterranean Descendant in me, but it is always good to see a Greek as good as he is.

Kosta? Is Kosta his brother? Is he any good?

Abz

Juniors
People, people, relax please. We need to re-sign him. If he was seen with Freddy Fittler it at least tells us he is interested in it. We need to snap him up and extend his contract by 1 year so at least we fend off the Roosters for ONE YEAR AT LEAST.

And yes, Kosta is his brother.

Ridders

Coach
he's improved a lot since last year. made some good runs yesterday and his strip on Chalk on line was a great play. hopefully he stays at the club for a while

Abz

Juniors
Dragonsforthewin said:
The dragons win at this game.

The Dragons have released many players to us in the passed. 1 player you guys should've kept... well... nearly all of the ones you released to us:

• Luke Patten
  • Tony Grimaldi
  • Daniel Holdsworth
  • Daryl Millard
  • Charlie Leano (will prove it)
  • Ryan Millard (will prove it)
The Dragons have great depth, but like the Bulldogs, fails to hang onto them all due to the Salary cap!

I saw a person with connections to the Roosters having lunch with some very affluent Australian and International business persons.

Something big is going to happen one feels

bulldog

Bench
marshall stalin said:
I saw a person with connections to the Roosters having lunch with some very affluent Australian and International business persons.

Something big is going to happen one feels

Ummmmmmm..................OK.........................good luck with that.

Ridders

Coach
Dogaholic said:
They can have holdsworth back

what's wrong with holdsworth. I thought he had a great season last year, proved by the fact that he played all 26 regular season games plus our finals games. Thought he really went a long way to make the no.6 position his own.

He was a bit out of touch this year, but i guess he's been the victim of the fact that we have such great depth in the halves this year.

Latest posts