What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

roosters fan day

fat_mike

Juniors
chook come down to leichhardt if u fancy it, show yourself and u will get a kicking ... i know u won't show cos like every easts fan u don't travel .. and when u do none of your lot show or have a go ... a team of poofs supported by poofs

LMFAO

another internat tough guy. mate the moment your inviting someone to a stoush you lose all credibility. you cant take the words on an internet forum i can imagine what sort of state you in mentally in the real world.

Oz Yid's Tigers said:
they don't represent sydney and will always be easts

and they wil forever have the most plastic and fickle support of any club to have playd any football code the world over

at least we exist still - fickle support you are kidding you epod

fat_mike said:
chook come down to leichhardt if u fancy it, show yourself and u will get a kicking ... i know u won't show cos like every easts fan u don't travel .. and when u do none of your lot show or have a go ... a team of poofs supported by poofs

LMFAO

another internat tough guy. mate the moment your inviting someone to a stoush you lose all credibility. you cant take the words on an internet forum i can imagine what sort of state you in mentally in the real world.

Another internet street fighter. Bronson would be shaking in his boots. :lol:

Oz Yid's Tigers

Juniors
bronson's with the kiwis u pleb ... as for easts i'm sure all u net nerds were there at henson watching melrose, dart, orford, sherlock and that washed up clown hastings make idiots of themselves every week weren't u ... or more likely u were at the SCG watching edelstein's swans and cappers tight shorts as it was flavour of the mth back then

Oz Yid's Tigers said:
bronson's with the kiwis u pleb ... as for easts i'm sure all u net nerds were there at henson watching melrose, dart, orford, sherlock and that washed up clown hastings make idiots of themselves every week weren't u ... or more likely u were at the SCG watching edelstein's swans and cappers tight shorts as it was flavour of the mth back then

you seem to know a lot about the Roosters and of course cappers tight shorts - fancy him did you - bit of a switchy

Chook

First Grade
Oz Yid's Tigers said:

GO WESTS!!! :lol: :lol:

Chook.