What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters great Remi Casty retires

The Rosco

Bench
Ahhh Remi.
Once, Stevo Stevenson PM'd me that I was upsetting Jean Capdouze, and so please stop picking on him.
It was enough that my constant jibes at Albert Rosenfeld caused him to leave LU altogether.
In a funny, 9 sock puppets in a hessian bag sort of way, it was one of my prouder moments here on LU.

Desert Qlder

First Grade

Jail for NRL player-turned-turtle smuggler​

• Luke Costin​

Latest News
Former Roosters and Broncos NRL player Martin Kennedy has been jailed for animal trafficking.

Former Roosters and Broncos NRL player Martin Kennedy has been jailed for animal trafficking.

Martin Kennedy has donned many hats - as a former school prefect, an NRL player and as a reptile breeder.
But Kennedy will be dressed in prison greens until at least 2022 after the player who was dumped from rugby league for doping was jailed on Friday for "serious" wildlife smuggling

Martin won't be able to play in Remi's tribute game, he's a bit busy at the moment

He turtally screwed his life up. A shell of the player that once pushed for Origin selection.

kdalymc

Bench
Should have been in the grand final presentation. Seeing as there was other nufties who didnt play NRL in multiple years....

Nealo 12

Bench

Jail for NRL player-turned-turtle smuggler​

• Luke Costin​

Latest News

Martin Kennedy has donned many hats - as a former school prefect, an NRL player and as a reptile breeder.
But Kennedy will be dressed in prison greens until at least 2022 after the player who was dumped from rugby league for doping was jailed on Friday for "serious" wildlife smuggling

Martin won't be able to play in Remi's tribute game, he's a bit busy at the moment

Yet Budgie smuggling is not a crime .... go figure ?

Latest posts