What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters Jumper for the Grand Final?

antonius

Coach
With the Panthers being minor premiers, I should think they would get first choice and wear their normal black jumper. This would clash with the Roosters home jumper so I guess the Goosters will have to wear OUR Away Jumper!!! It's about time they got their own jumper if you ask me, instead of stealing ours!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Kaz

junior
antonius said:
With the Panthers being minor premiers, I should think they would get first choice and wear their normal black jumper. This would clash with the Roosters home jumper so I guess the Goosters will have to wear OUR Away Jumper!!! It's about time they got their own jumper if you ask me, instead of stealing ours!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

Drags in a chair & sits quietly, waiting for the others to arrive. :D

antonius

Coach
Got the first bite on the Goosters forum "Omnivour" is hooked :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: He just couldn't resist. He is resorting to low tactics though, He called me "Bring It" bloody cheek!!! :shock:

Kaz

junior
If Tony posted it on the Wall, it wouldn't get past the buzzards that scan Threads/Posts.

You know-as the season wore on and you seen our away jumper more and more -I warmed to it
I didnt like it at first but now its good.Probably wouldnt buy one but if it was at the right price.....?

"Omnivour "jumps all over everything doesnt he :lol: :lol:
But its all good fun!
173 days until Robbie O repays the faithful :shock:

Latest posts