What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Roosters Raped by Rampaging Rabbits

Monk

Referee
While watching the game on Nein my Dad rang me and told me the final score.

ROOSTERS GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER,
we were outclassed, outplayed and everything else, congrats souths you did well.
hopefully we can have a more interesting game later in the season.

sass

Juniors
I wouldn't have minded if they played well, but DAMN that was awful. congratulations souths! bitches played well.

henrieté

Juniors
Waiting for the replay. Not sure if its rape if you pull down your strides and bend over Monk. What an arse reaming.

Well done Souths and Congratulations!

Monk

Referee
woosta.jpg

Dave Q

Coach
Just one of those days.

sh*t happens.

You'll be back to your evil best soon enough!

I know its early, but you have to move ahead

Good crowd etc a big well done for that.

Aaron_sfas

Juniors
im not sure if all this good will being thrown around is inspiring or disgusting... but i will say this: last year we lost 7 straight to start the season... this year were on top after the first round. add this performance with CS and im going to take the liberty of being optimistic for this year

glory glory

Juniors
Goodwill be buggered. Souths are scum.

We might have lost but at least we have teeth.

looked toothless to me
SOUTH SYDNEY 52 (N Merritt 3 F Talanoa 2 C Best E Pettybourne C Sandow R Wesser tries C Sandow 5 I Luke 3 goals) bt SYDNEY ROOSTERS 12 (B Anasta J Friend tries C Fitzgibbon 2 goals)

im not sure if all this good will being thrown around is inspiring or disgusting... but i will say this: last year we lost 7 straight to start the season... this year were on top after the first round. add this performance with CS and im going to take the liberty of being optimistic for this year

Mate if you've got the opportunity to be optimistic why the hell not? Take this with both hands, all you Souths fans should.

Cloud9

While watching the game on Nein my Dad rang me and told me the final score.

ROOSTERS GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER,
we were outclassed, outplayed and everything else, congrats souths you did well.
hopefully we can have a more interesting game later in the season.

Don't be so hard on yourselves. The word rape conjures all sorts of terrible images. Can you use another word please.